emerson and renwick Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend emerson and renwick

How would you rate emerson and renwick ?

"Line manager Dean Gerrard is full of lies. HR took his side because it was easier to fire contractors. I was fired immedeately without notice for no reason. Dean Gerrard lied about me and HR did not even make decision to sort situation out and go into details. Most of the employees on the shop floor told me that Dean is absolutely useless and unprofessional. If you want to feel misserable this people will do everything to make you feel like a sh*t. There is no respect, some people on the shop floor make comments how they hate russians, pakistani (they called them Paki), turkish and other nationalities. If you go with complaint to HR you will be immediately fired as it is easier for them to "sort situation out". Dean has some "friends" on the shop floor who support his lies. Few times I witnessed how line manager said to employees "if you don't like anything then leave". Also Dean said that it's okay to shout at employees because he has more right as a Line manager which is totally "bullshit". There is only one UK Law where says that everyone equal and no one has right make you feel unrespectful,shout at you, make hate comments. HR said that it is his normal voice which is lie. I don't recommend to anyone to work for this company. There is no team work, no respect, line manager is absolutely useless. I recommend to clients to avoid that place as well as promises which they give you are all lies. Instead let people do their work, line manager do everything to feel you unrespected and tell you hate comments. I recommend to management in office to take investigation at Dean Gerrard as his "professionalism" slow all production down. Most of the time he is not even on the shop floor and he doesn't know anything about production. He sits in the office infront of computer doing some easy paper work and if he go on the shop floor he watch funny videos with his mates there. More than that after when you get sucked they lie to recruiters about you as well. So I highly recommend if you don't want to put your name in dirt so avoid this place as hell. Quality of goods are very poor. Clients are not happy because all promises are broken and delays with orders. Some permanent staff keep looking at contractors who is more experienced and after lie about them as well. I highly recommend to clients and to people who looking for a work to avoid that place. they removed my comment from google as they don't like the truth. They accept only good reviews. I don't recommend to russian clients to cooperate with them. If you (clients) need more information about all situation on the shop floor don't hestitate to contact me. P.S (I will not tell you confidential information about products but if you are interested about relationships between emloyees and management feel free to contact me)."
emerson and renwick is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews