EmiratesSupport Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend EmiratesSupport
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact EmiratesSupport?
Click Here

Tell us how EmiratesSupport made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
"My children and I were denied boarding our flight to South Africa due to not having their birth certificates upon check-in, even though the South African government updated the policy December 1st 2018 (which no longer requires this document as mandatory). Not only did Emirate not indicate at any time during the booking process about this law they refused to reason when I showed them South African's government recent update. Due to the busy Christmas season, we were unable to fly to South African until 3 days later, missed the cruise we were to join and had to embark the ship in Namibia 6 days after the original travel date. We were meant to meet my husband on board the ship and missed out on Christmas because of this mistake. The kids were devastated. We were over EUR€4,500 out of pocket since I had to book hotels, new flights and transfers, all because they hadn't updated the policy. Their customer service department is a joke as the only way I could submit a complaint was through their website online form. Their response (claiming zero responsibility and therefore denying me any compensation) was from a "non-reply" email address. Even after speaking to them on the phone I was directed to send another complaint through their online platform. I sent a follow-up response correcting their false claims (that I didn't have a travel letter from my husband, which I did have) and I haven't heard back. My husband and I have been working in the travel & hospitality industry for 25+ years and I am extremely knowledgable in luxury customer service; this is what I do for a living. This by far is the worst I have ever experienced. I will never fly Emirates again."
Are you EmiratesSupport? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Air Emirates is the ONLY airline that does NOT have a PHONE NUMBER for CUSTOMER RELATIONS / SERVICE. NO ONE is ACCOUNTABLE. Try talking to a live person with a name that can fix a dispute or problem is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EVER with Emirates"
"you charge me your price from Glasgow to Delhi and then conveniently put me up in a low budget airline from Dubai to Delhi. I Paid for Emirates services, not for an airline where I have to buy water onboard!. Never have imagined going through such a horrible experience. No revert from the Emirates customer care seems like they care less about customer experience & don't give two hoots about customer abandoning Emirates. Also, is it fair to put a customer on a Budget airline when you have charged him as per your premium standards ?? Very poor customer experience?"
"Emirates are on the slippy slope to getting a poor rating. In my opinion they were one of the best airlines in the world a couple of years ago but their attitude to the customer experience in Economy class is quickly fading. I've just returned from Dubai and was on the flight for over two hours before fellow passengers and I were offered a drink. Wines used to be served in small bottles and now you get a glass so it's difficult to save for later - just a few niggles but the Emirates experience for me is going the wrong way."
EmiratesSupport is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews