Enchanted Diamonds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Enchanted Diamonds

About Enchanted Diamonds: EnchantedDiamonds.com was established as an alternative to the overpriced and stressful jewelry buying options available today. Founded by people who believe there was a better way to buy a diamond, Enchanted Diamonds is committed to providing the highest level of service, a stress-free experience, and creating happy, lifelong customers. With almost 60,000 diamonds with photos, 20,000 360 degree diamond videos, and nearly 155,000 diamonds with return policies, you can be certain Enchanted Diamonds has your perfect diamond!

888-816-0610

147 W 35th Street

Eli B
"Gorgeous stone, rock bottom price, one-of-a-kind custom-designed ring, and friendly, personalized service!"
James T
"We were first time online buyers of a diamond and were a little nervous about doing so. Joshua and the Enchanted team made our experience so great! Joshua really took the time to find us the perfect stone that fit into our price range and fit our desires as well. The communication through all steps of the process was first class and they were always available even for the smallest of questions. The signature platinum setting was perfect as well. We love the engagement ring (a beautiful 2.02 carat princess cut in Enchanted's signature setting) and could not be happier with the Enchanted team! We would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase jewelry and will use them again in the future for purchases of this nature. Thank you, Joshua, for all your good work. Jim and Monica"
"Was very worried about buying online; however, price point compared to local jewelry shops made it the only fiscally responsible action. Did research on ASET and looked for a diamond that had the characteristics that my research compiled. Enchanted Diamonds providing ASET readings made this a straightforward process. I selected the diamond; had ED make a custom solitaire band (no extra charges, too good) and received the ring in a very short period of time. But the proof is in the pudding so to speak; i had it appraised as soon as it arrived. Two things: 1) the appraisal came in above the cost of the diamond and ring. 2) the appraiser said "really nice diamond." No better confirmation than that. Shop at ED with confidence. Just do your homework; know what you want and find it on ED's vast website. Thanks Joshua and Stephanie"
"Easy to deal with everyone. Spent a lot of time on phone, very helpful. Highly recommend this place!"
"Great and honest people that made the purchasing process easy. They answered every question I had, even when I sourcing diamonds from an external part. No smoke and mirrors. The final ring (diamond & setting) was appraised at by a 3rd party for exactly, if not more, than what it was worth. I would recommend Enchanted Diamonds to anyone. Thanks again!"
"I was very happy with pretty much every aspect of buying an engagement ring from Enchanted Diamonds. At first I was nervous about buying from a mostly online dealer but they do have a small showroom in NYC that I was able to visit (so yes, they are real people, in case you were worried about that). While they aren't going to wow you with champagne the prices are way lower than chains like Tiffany and you don't have to deal with the madness of the diamond district. I compared prices to other online dealers like Blue Nile and the prices were about the same. They also have solid guarantees and the right grading paperwork. Looking back, I can't think of anything I would change."
"I believe I got the absolute best price for a high quality 2 carat emerald cut diamond. The stone is dazzling in the light. Joshua was easy to work with, did a nice job setting it in the ring I selected, and provided all the promised documentation. I had an independent appraiser verify that the stone was indeed the same quality the GIA document said it was. The appraiser was impressed."
"Joshua was excellent to work with throughout the process and spent a lot of time talking with me personally. He was always reachable and created the perfect custom setting and delivered on an exceptional diamond. My ring was shipped overnight and extremely well packaged. Do not hesitate to order with Enchanted Diamonds - they have made me and my fiancee very happy customers."
"First off, I will state that I was referred to Enchanted Diamonds by a family member who also had a very positive experience with Josh and Enchanted Diamonds. I ordered a custom ring and could not be happier with it. Josh sent me drafts of what it was looking back, allowing me to give feedback. He would then do exactly as I asked and then send me the new draft. This happened 3 or 4 times until the ring turned out exactly how I wanted it. It turned out beautiful and I (and my fiance) could not be happier with the way it turned out. Josh and his staff were very accommodating and friendly throughout the whole experience. I am coming back to Enchanted Diamonds for my wedding bands and would recommend Enchanted Diamond to anyone looking to make their significant other very happy!"
Kimberly D
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a pair of diamond earrings to remember my trip to New York with my kids. Joshua was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. He took the time to find the exact diamonds I was hoping for and mounted them in gorgeous settings. I am 1000% satisfied with my entire experience and plan on using Joshua again in the future!!!"
"Joshua and Stephanie were very, very helpful. They even corrected my guess at a size - I was way off. Not only did my fiancee (Jesus that sounds mad) fit the ring, she is even keeping it, and I fully expected her to change it. The 30 day no questions asked return policy made it a lot easier for me, and I'm delighted to have gone with Enchanted Diamonds. Just for some context, I live in London and didn't see the ring until two days before I proposed - the 3D imaging helped - couldn't be happier with the outcome! 5/5."
"Joshua and team worked with me to create the perfect necklace for a wedding gift for my new wife. It was beautiful and as always the team was easy and fun to work with"
"Incredible customer service, outstanding quality and value. A process that is daunting was made very comfortable by the Enchanted Diamonds team. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision as I have when shopping at other websites and jewelry stores. I purchased a 2.7ct round diamond that came with the GIA report and engraving and had it set in the Mulberry setting in Platinum. My fiance gets complimented regularly and its been a few months since I proposed. I am 100% going to be back for her and my wedding bands and possibly some diamond stud earrings for the wedding day! I highly recommend Enchanted Diamonds!"
"We found Enchanted Diamonds through online search - we were looking for an emerald-cut diamond and there was some consensus that Enchanted is the place to go for "fancy" cut diamonds. I'm a bit jaded, especially about the online engagement ring business, but found that Joshua provided very sane, consumer-oriented advice and he found a better deal than I was able to find, through his own resources. While there was some initial confusion over a stone we wanted that had apparently been promised to another party, it took Joshua less than a couple of weeks to find a GIA-certified 2.5 carat stone of remarkable quality that seemed to represent a solid value. Joshua also determined that the stone was from Canadian mines and qualified for the "CanadaMark" and took care of all of that without being asked as we had no clue as to the value of doing that. This was the second of many things he did to optimize the experience. We ordered a custom platinum setting and gave him an example of what we were looking for. Joshua again, while always being patient, thoughtful and somehow making it seem as if we were the only customer he was working with, which we certainly were not, together with his father, came up with exactly what we were looking for, only with a few touches that actually improved it. He loves his work in the profession, in his family business and has a gift for working with people which is genuine. When we received the final product by FedEx, we were surprised at how much better the ring looked than in the pics he had previously sent. In having the ring appraised by a highly qualified independent jewelry appraiser in San Diego, it received a value higher than what we paid for it. In the few follow-up questions, Joshua could not have been more supportive and forthright. The firm has proven itself to us as highly trustworthy; I would definitely recommend Joshua and his firm, Enchanted Diamonds."
"The website is excellent, it has a lot of diamonds, a lot of filter options for the diamonds, and a lot of informative images of the diamonds. I found the ASET and hearts and arrows images extremely helpful in my decision making process. The diamonds also seem fairly priced (only based on their competition, in my opinion all diamond prices are held artificially high, but that's a discussion for another day). Josh was very helpful, we discussed the diamond I wanted and he pointed out that if I back down my 'best-possible diamond' criteria slightly I would be able to get a much larger diamond. I kept my standard very high but backed the color down one level and ended up saving about $3k and getting a slightly bigger diamond. The diamond is gorgeous, and I'm glad I saved the $3k. The rings are also beautiful, the engagement ring on the site had real pictures and computer generated images, which gave me a good idea of what it looked like. The wedding band only had computer generated images, but they represented the band pretty well. I loved that I could select a ring size down to the quarter size, as that's what I needed. The site didn't have much information about the rings, such as purity of the platinum, ring weight, height, and width, and whether or not it's a comfort fit (for men's wedding bands). I went with platinum for both rings. The platinum doesn't appear to be at least 950 parts out of 1000 platinum, since 'plat' isn't written on the inside of the rings, but they look like high quality rings."
Glad to hear you had an excellent experience, and we greatly appreciate the feedback!

Every ring and its dimensions are made to order so we are happy to discuss specifics about your ring anytime!

Also, your ring is Platinum 950 :-) And all Platinum rings from Enchanted Diamonds are Platinum 950.
"Great customer service, very accessible via phone/email for advice, very open and honest advice around choice of diamonds, and a quick turnaround as soon as the diamonds were sourced. All in all, a great experience and one I would recommend without hesitation."
"The diamond purchase process online is a bit nerve-racking: putting down a lot of money on a diamond that you haven't seen yet. But Josh did an amazing job at answering my questions (and there were a lot of them, lol) and alleviating any fears that I had. I found Enchanted Diamonds through Rare Carat, I actually spoke to their CEO who also vouched for Josh. Their website definitely had the best pictures and HD videos of diamonds compared to other online retailers. Throughout the process, I felt no pressure from Enchanted after I had expressed interest in a diamond I found on their website. After receiving the diamond in the mail, I had a local jeweler make sure it was legit by confirming the laser inscription and of course it was. When I told him the price I bought it for, he was shocked. Lets just say his rough appraisal was significantly higher! Anyway, I give my highest recommendation to work with Enchanted Diamonds and Josh, he'll get you a great deal on a diamond!"
"I am beyond satisfied with the quality of the diamonds and jewelry from Enchanted Diamonds that I have purchased. Joshua and his staff have a level of expertise and professionalism that is amazing and well beyond anyone else that I have ever dealt with. I've done a few jewelry purchases with them. They are extremely patient and professional in helping me make the best choices. I look forward to more jewelry purchases from them in the future. I highly recommend them."
"An excellent experience all around. Very easy to deal with, transparent and upfront about everything, and quick to answer any questions I had. Really top-notch."
"Professional, friendly staff. Very good at answering questions and explaining differences among stones. Very happy with my 3-stone ring. Recommended without reservations. 5 stars!"
"Purchased 3 plus Diamond from Joshua. Diamond as described and was good value. Would purchase again."
Enchanted Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 141 reviews