Enchanted Forest Jewelry Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Enchanted Forest Jewelry

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Enchanted Forest Jewelry?

Tell us how Enchanted Forest Jewelry made you happy

Telephone
"Very disappointed horrible customer service rude my boyfriend ordered flower for me from here and multiple times they have arrived burnt pedals and damaged broken stems. Definetly not worth ur good money save your self the headache and don’t ruin your loved ones day with this horrible service from this place I have pics and video of how my flowers arrived if there was a rating for negative stars it would be that rating."
Are you Enchanted Forest Jewelry? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I waited patiently for my over for 30 days. A package arrived... but there was nothing in it. These products come from China and apparently there is no recourse."
"Quick to take the $. 10 days later no shipping confirmation. Contacted them 3 days ago. No response😡😡"
"I ordered a necklace and it never arrived. It took months to get my money back. I had to ask them over and over again before I was even replied to. I won't order from them again."
"I received exactly what I ordered and the product is beautiful!"
Enchanted Forest Jewelry is rated 2.00 based on 5 reviews