eneba-com Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

11.11%
Industry Average
Seems Theft to me and im giving them a few days to either deliver the gift card or a refund or just any info on what happend and what needs to be done.
posted 1 week ago - J.Weggen.
Scam. Wouldn’t refund my $12 after the code they sent wouldn’t work. BUY GAMES ELSEWHERE !! Trust me!
posted 2 weeks ago - Tony
After supplying them all my details including Steam's response of when the key was activated with exact time and date, they don't get back to me and don't refund me.
posted 1 month ago - Patrick
I contacted Eneba straight away (through "contact us" form as there's no number to call) and asked to provide new code or issue the refund.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Scammed me of my money. Sent me a code that’s already in use and refused a refund. Don’t shop here!
posted 2 months ago - Segun
Bought a steam gift card 20 days ago and they provided an invalid steam key, opened a paypal dispute (by the way, paypal won't help you on receiving a refund) but after all I'm still waiting my money (or a valid code).
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Scam won't refund
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Refused to refund me for a game that did not work because I had activated it at no point did they say this would be the case and according to the consumer rights act they have to offer a refund for 14 days for any reason. Not worth the BS excuses these people come out with to rip you off...The sort of company that is fine to deal with as long as you don't actually have to deal with them.
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous