eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
eneba-com 1 star review on 16th April 2020
Rolanas Kutra
eneba-com 1 star review on 2nd January 2020
sweeliaz
More Photos & Videos
Successfully extended my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by purchasing it on Eneba. Plan to buy it here from now on. Cheers lads!
They sell used codes and they have slow customer service. I am still awaiting a refund or replacement for my Sea of ​​Thieves game.
DO NOT buy from them! Sent me an invalid code for the psn. After contacting them via Paypal maybe they got scared and refunded me immediatly.
One month after your website gave me an error, and after lots of time wasting and you guys telling me to just wait, and lied to my face about this problem "not having anything to do with you" and I am still waiting for my product, FOR WHICH I ALREADY PAID, BUT NEVER GOT. Your customer service just lied to me repeteadly and even stopped replying to me after a few days, so I had to create another ticket, and even tho I got a reply I am STILL WAITING. Terrible service, never buying here again or recommending.
I am not the type to want to review any entity, but this company got me doing it! If I could I would give them a zero star! That’s how bad their product (lack of clarity in product descriptions) and worst of all their customer services. I bought an item that was downloaded but it was in the wrong gaming platform. After sent ticket and tons of email exchanges, they refused to refund or make it right by providing me with anything close to what I have purchased. They cited terms of agreements!!!! Don’t waste your hard earned cash in here! There are more customer friendly gaming entities out there!
‼️‼️‼️DO NOT PURCHASE THEY ARE CROOKS‼️‼️‼️
I just purchased an Xbox game pass and games live. It did not work. My 14 year old son used his pocket money. The key did not work. It did not give him access to Live. I contacted customer services and they basically said tough.‼️
I don’t know what’s the problem for these guys below. Made my fourth purchase recently – I bought Arma 3. Got the key and successfully launched the game, just like with other instances.
This site is horrible,
They won't reimburse my purchase
Worse yet, I put a review on trustpilot and they had it reported and removed, I have send the information trustpilot asked for but doubt they'll put it back online, which means eneba is manipulating their score there, and the 3.5 rating here is probably a lot closer to what a horrible company this is
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!
I tried to buy a game, was charged and didn't receive it. If you get scammed, try to contact your credit card company.
Just bought the Civilization VI for Nintendo Switch. Redeemed the code without issues. Overall, very good selection of Nintendo Switch products on Eneba and the prices are very cheap.
They betray people. Some people get a used key and i got a key but the game does not work. The mail service is very, very bad and really stupid. I will never buy a game there!
Effortlessly activated the GTA V key I‘ve purchased on Eneba and I will probably come back to buy something else later.
I am pleasntly surprised by both the low prices and incredibly fast delivery. I highly recommend this service.
I successfully redeemed my RDR2 key I bought on Eneba. Very happy with my purchase!
Really bad sellers or scammers?
Wrong descriptions and no refund for wrong Key delivery.
I bought multiple keys on Eneba in the past and never had issues with them.
If your code works the first time you are in luck.
If it doesn't, you're in for a roller coaster!
So far, 1/3 of the games worked the first time.
I'm currently waiting for the response on one of them.
It's been 2 weeks, and they decided to ignore me.
Just buy on Steam, IT IS JUST NOT WORTH IT!!!
Scam! They are selling used keys, after adding few negative opinions they decided to refound. Excepted time for refundation is 28 days!!!
Poor customer service and even worse webSite experience. Click on PSN > Fifa20 Points .. takes you to Origin and or Xbox. Purchased the incorrect product twice and noticed when tried to redeem in my console. I reached out to them and they said they weren’t going to refund me because I had “opened the key”. Will never shop there again.

FYI- Amazon has better prices, hassle free, and if you ever have an issue you can actually speak to someone nice that will always try to help you.
Purchased a code and it was a duplicate code. Shitty site
eneba-com is rated 3.45 based on 159 reviews