eneba-com Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend eneba-com
7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact eneba-com?

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy

"Update on the issue below "Got a non-working key". Finally reached an agreement after hours of communication. Not a scammer but the process could be a lot more smooth for sure."
Are you eneba-com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got a non-working key, they instruct me to contact THEIR supplier or contact Epic-Games myself for official proof that the key doesn’t work. Suppling screenshots of the error message (they ask for this) is not enough after-all. Feels like a huge scam. Paid full price (not a cheap key) for a key that doesn’t work, Eneba not willing to take ANY responsibility at all. AVOID!"
"I bought a key for Dirt 3 but received a key for Dirt 3 Complete Edition. I submitted a ticket and was contacted by Amber Jade. The rep insisted that I had received the correct key. They never asked for proof, which I could have provided. I quickly became tired of their stupidity so I filed a dispute with PayPal which was decided in my favor within a few days. When it comes to sites like this, which are just middlemen, you're going to have problems, it's just part of buying from them. Having good customer service is paramount. This is easily the worst experience I've had with one of these sites. I won't buy here again and neither should you."
"I was shopping in this store about a month ago, they had some good prices. I bought a game, key was delivered instantly. It looks like a legit site and I personally enjoy the colours :D"
"Good game store"
"Got key quickly but there could be more games to choose from."
"I bought a game some time ago, everything worked, key came quickly"
"Thank you, great service, quick delivery."
"Great prices on recently released games, got Fallout 76 for less than 30 pounds."
"Good store, cheap prices, very recommend to friends!"
"I have recently found this marketplace and bought a new game in the best price - key works, everything is awesome. As I understand it is kind a new site with not so many games - I hope that they will have more games later."
eneba-com is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews