eneba-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend eneba-com
4PM
4PM

Click Here

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Took my money twice and didnt even get the game i was tying to buy."
Are you eneba-com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I purchased a key for the first time and it works fine. I'm satisfied and I will come back for more!"
"slo to uvidime"
"Bought a Steam key for "The Moons of Madness". It turned out to be an invalid-duplicate key. I contacted them immediately, sent the suitable screenshots to prove the problem. They just sent me an email the next day (!!!) explaining to me that they had forwarded my case to their suppliers and that it constituted an external process! No further replies from the till now, 3 days after i submitted my ticket. NOT RECOMMENDED!"
"Fast and easy service of games. I'm very pleased"
"Bought Chernobylite and everything worked fine. Received the key very quickly."
"Great selection of games for a cheap price."
"Bought Destiny 2: Shadowkeep. Got the key within 5 minutes, everything worked flawlessly."
"Good alternative to buying games on Steam or Origin"
"I have bought two cards for two separate games and paid both with paypal and card, and had no problems at all. Service is fast and codes always work."
"All my pre-order arrive on time, their keys work and I don't have any problems. Happy to say I never had to contact support, nor did I had trouble with payment. It's just as easy as steam, but cheaper."
"Got my two nintendo games from them and I am very happy with their prices. The store is cheaper than official, so that's a plus for me. And I can pay with something other than credit card, which helps me out a lot."
"I am always chasing new games, but often they are too expensive. Eneba helps with that, while they don't give it our for free, I can at least buy several titles without going broke."
"I was tentative to try it, but I am glad I did! I bought 2 games and it saved me the total of $10 (imagine that!) as compared to prices elsewhere. Eneba truly won me over with their prices!"
"the shop is quite cheap compared to the overall market, they have good modern selection not just old stuff and I can stay relevant without going into debt. I just really like them"
"All their game cards work. I bought Steam wallet ones for $50 twice, and WoW 60 day card. The service works fine, allowing both PayPal and credit card payments. They are a good store!"
"I have bought solo games form them, as well as Steam cards. Nothing bad happened so far, all keys work and I have no problems with the shop. I really recommend you to check it out yourself."
"I appreciate that they have good selection of cheaper Switch games because they rarely get official discounts. And prices don't leave my wallet screaming. Not to mention store has something for the whole family, and that's a huge plus in my book."
"I am very into shooter games and by buying from this website, I not only get my game passes, I also save money! I also preordered Borderlands from them, because the price wouldn't dent my wallet."
"They are cheaper than some other shops I have tried. Site provides easy payment process and there are no hidden fees (unlike in some places). Everything is clear and I have no complaints."
eneba-com is rated 4.54 based on 89 reviews