eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I bought a product by mistake and they refuse to refund me. Unethical scumbags. Do not let them steal your money like they stole mine
This company is flat out scamming people. DO NOT EVEN THINK OF USING IT , THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, CARD DETAILS AND YOUR TIME.
I bought doom eternal, which failed to activate. After getting in touch with customer support and providing some screenshots they request, I never heard back from them. I even requested a refund, which they never responded to. So in essence they took my money while failing to deliver the product. I strongly advice against using this provider.
So.... Ik so many pople are mad but its not the website its like amazon poeple are gonna scam its a grey market look that up.
Transaction fraud. Never buy anything from those people!
I bought already used key and they and get no help to deal with it. I definitely do not recommend.
Terrible company. Sold a used key that did not work and said was in use by someone else. Eneba then refused to refund the money. Eneba is a terrible company
This is the best and cheapest website to buy games on. I recommend it 100%. I've had very good service and i got my purchased game instantly. I got a brand new game and the code for the real game and NOT for something else. For me, it's awesome.
I ordered "Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One) Xbox Live Key GLOBAL" I got "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS #1.0/99 Clothing Pack" and no game. Now they're not responding to my emails / cries for help.
I've tried everything with them. They sold me a duplicate key. I created a ticket (which was way more involved than I thought,) Did not hear anything form the until 5 days ago when I wrote a bad review in Trustpilot. They answered to my review saying that they had asked for further information. They only asked for more information after I created the review. They are asking me to contact Steam and ask them for the exact date and time when this key was activated. I already did and Steam does not answer. How is this my issue to resolve? they should be figuring this out with Steam. They were the ones selling duplicate keys. I have sent countless emails and nobody in Eneba responds. And here is the kicker, if I don't send Eneba they responso from Steam in 48 hrs, they consider my issue resolved. Eneba, you guys are horrible.
If I could, I would give this scam company 0 stars. Firstly, they sold me a used key. After several mail conversations back and forward (with too long response times), I finally got a replacement key, which was ALSO used!!! Now it's the third time I have to take print screens and send to them. Really too much effort for a game, but I will not give this up until they give me a god damn working key. I may change this review if they send me a working key within a REASONABLE time... Edit: They now contacted me and wanted additional screen shots of the DLC list.... for a game that I don't own. What a damn joke.
Ordered a gift card on their site, went to my chart, filled in the billing and paid with ideal, then the page kept loading. Result 64,34€ gone.. just PooF.. and they cant seem to find my payment and my order they claim there is no trail to follow.. I have bin using ideal Rabobank for over 15 years and this has never happened before that a transaction is send and collected and then disappears. Seems Theft to me and im giving them a few days to either deliver the gift card or a refund or just any info on what happend and what needs to be done. But so far they are either clueless or playing games either way im not going to sit by and watch 64€ go PooF..
Scam. Wouldn’t refund my $12 after the code they sent wouldn’t work. BUY GAMES ELSEWHERE !! Trust me!
Scammed my money
Scamming site selling grey market game keys, often used and resold.
They sell already used keys, not trustworthy. After supplying them all my details including Steam's response of when the key was activated with exact time and date, they don't get back to me and don't refund me. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! There are so many other alternatives that are actually legit. Read the other reviews, then you know they trade with stolen keys or I don't know what. My lawyer is going to deal with this anyway. Good luck to them fraudsters. I will also block my credit card, just in case they want to draw more money out of it.
AVOID!!!! Bought used key and two tickets, 2 weeks and they can't get the thing done, nor can state what I have not provided. (Send all screenshots, no games at all at my account - to complicated)
Good, fast service so far.
I purchased game code on Friday the 7th. Code didn't work (origin said it is already redeemed). I contacted Eneba straight away (through "contact us" form as there's no number to call) and asked to provide new code or issue the refund. I received automated response day after to provide screenshots etc. which I replied to them straight away on Saturday. It is Wednesday now and there is no response at all from them, despite me being sending 3 reminding emails (yes I did checked my spam boxes etc.). They just don't bother to help. Not recommended at all. I have now contacted my bank to get full refund via chargeback claim.
I received my confirmation with what should be my activation key. Instead of a key I received the text “Enjoy!” where the key should have been. I’ve contacted the website but they apparently can’t read English and told me that I have received a key without reading what the actual problem was. I’ve tried to explain again, but I’ve been put in the ignore box. SCAM SCAM SCAM
eneba-com is rated 3.69 based on 134 reviews