eneba-com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend eneba-com
00AM
12AM

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I am always chasing new games, but often they are too expensive. Eneba helps with that, while they don't give it our for free, I can at least buy several titles without going broke."
Are you eneba-com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I was tentative to try it, but I am glad I did! I bought 2 games and it saved me the total of $10 (imagine that!) as compared to prices elsewhere. Eneba truly won me over with their prices!"
"the shop is quite cheap compared to the overall market, they have good modern selection not just old stuff and I can stay relevant without going into debt. I just really like them"
"All their game cards work. I bought Steam wallet ones for $50 twice, and WoW 60 day card. The service works fine, allowing both PayPal and credit card payments. They are a good store!"
"I have bought solo games form them, as well as Steam cards. Nothing bad happened so far, all keys work and I have no problems with the shop. I really recommend you to check it out yourself."
"I appreciate that they have good selection of cheaper Switch games because they rarely get official discounts. And prices don't leave my wallet screaming. Not to mention store has something for the whole family, and that's a huge plus in my book."
"I am very into shooter games and by buying from this website, I not only get my game passes, I also save money! I also preordered Borderlands from them, because the price wouldn't dent my wallet."
"They are cheaper than some other shops I have tried. Site provides easy payment process and there are no hidden fees (unlike in some places). Everything is clear and I have no complaints."
"I have bought several wallet recharging cards from them (particularly for Steam) and everything went smoothly. At this point I can safely say they are my go-to website for these types of purchases."
"Website is good, prices are user-friendly and even customer support were great (I was a bit scared about a key, till they showed me how to solve it)."
"I have finished my Elder scrolls collection buy buying the latest expansion for ESO from them. I am completely satisfied by my purchase, not to mention that I am planning to purchase any further releases from them as well. Cheap and quick, just how I like it."
"I have bought several games for my son from them and none of them have any issues. The delivery was fast, nothing was amiss and I got what I paid for. The kid is happy with his Minecraft, I am happy for low prices. Definitely recommend if you want to save a few bucks."
"They are my go-to site when I want to get some more game time for my MMOs. Their prices are lower compared to other websites, at least in my experience, and so I get what I want with little stain on my credit card!"
"I have bought games from them several times. So far nothing too untoward happened. Once I got the key after about 10 min (usually it's close to 2-3 mins). But the games all work, all is fine!"
"I have purchased several Switch games and they run well. This store is quickly becoming my favourite!"
"I wanted to charge my Steam wallet and it didn't cost me as much (and I didn't have to wait long). Overall, they get a recommendation from me!"
"I have bought few Switch games (Mario Maker 2 and Smash Ultimate), and had no issue whatsoever. I had to wait a little bit to get the keys (or maybe I was too eager), but once I got them they worked brilliantly. Will surely buy from them in the future too!"
"Was scared when I put the code into steam as it said invalid. Didn't realise it had coped the word code before it haha. When I removed it, everything was great. Definitely recommend."
"My Steam Wallet is quite happy with the increase, thanks!"
"so far so good"