eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
SCAMMERS ‼️ FAKE CODES ‼️ ROBBING 17 YR OLDS ‼️ DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ‼️ THEY'RE SCAMMERS ‼️ SELL FAKE CODES ‼️ DO NOT USE THEM ‼️
I purchased game code on Friday the 7th. Code didn't work (origin said it is already redeemed). I contacted Eneba straight away (through "contact us" form as there's no number to call) and asked to provide new code or issue the refund. I received automated response day after to provide screenshots etc. which I replied to them straight away on Saturday. It is Wednesday now and there is no response at all from them, despite me being sending 3 reminding emails (yes I did checked my spam boxes etc.). They just don't bother to help. Not recommended at all. I have now contacted my bank to get full refund via chargeback claim.
I have bought Sony PlayStation Network Card - 400 SEK from Eneba but the Key they have provided is not valid. I have contacted their customer support and after asking me to send 4 screenshots from different sections of my PSN account, they told me that they have to check this with their suppliers and since it’s up to the suppliers (External process) to investigate the case, they don’t know how long will it take to get this fixed. Looks like at Eneba, they don’t care at all about their customer. I have paid the money and the money is apparently gone and nobody is responsible for this. This is a scam in my point of view! So, I strongly suggest that you don’t risk buying from Eneba! I will update this comment if the problem gets resolved.
Bought a few keys with ENEBA and none of them was working. They were marked as duplicated keys on Steam so they were not usable in any way.
When contacting the ENEBA's support about this matter, they were very pleasant but did not fix anything. It certainly feels like I have been scammed.
My piece of advice: run away from them.
cdkey charged in bank account, error during buying process, no email no response, no refound....
Bought a game in march, the key did not work (already used, wrong - whatever noone probably will ever know). Since then i argue with them. They want that i contact the publisher which will never answer and dont want to pay the money back. STAY AWAY FROM THAT SCAM COMPANY! Would give minus 5 Stars if it would be possible.
They sell used codes and they have slow customer service. I am still awaiting a refund or replacement for my Sea of ​​Thieves game.
Scam! They are selling used keys, after adding few negative opinions they decided to refound. Excepted time for refundation is 28 days!!!
I bought 3 key's from eneba, everything was ok, tonight i decide to buy Dirt Rally and Assassin's Creed Origins from the seller Best-Pick, i recived a Steam key for Dirt Rally that works and a picture of a key for Assassin's Creed Origins. When i opend the picture a letter from the key was a little bit erased but i figured out what letter was, when i eneterd the key to my uplay account guess what the code was already been activated on another account. The support team reply my 6 days ago: " We are still waiting for a reply from the supplier."
12 Days and no new key or refund. My case was assignet to a guy Bill Jagger 4 days ago, and the priority was set to urgent but nothing else. 12 DAYS AND I'M NOT ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME I PAYED FOR!!!!
Terrible! Purchased a key. Payment went through did not receive the code.
I bought a product by mistake and they refuse to refund me. Unethical scumbags. Do not let them steal your money like they stole mine
So....
Ik so many pople are mad but its not the website its like amazon poeple are gonna scam its a grey market look that up.
Terrible company.

Sold a used key that did not work and said was in use by someone else.

Eneba then refused to refund the money.

Eneba is a terrible company
Scam. Wouldn’t refund my $12 after the code they sent wouldn’t work. BUY GAMES ELSEWHERE !! Trust me!
They sell already used keys, not trustworthy. After supplying them all my details including Steam's response of when the key was activated with exact time and date, they don't get back to me and don't refund me. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! There are so many other alternatives that are actually legit. Read the other reviews, then you know they trade with stolen keys or I don't know what. My lawyer is going to deal with this anyway. Good luck to them fraudsters. I will also block my credit card, just in case they want to draw more money out of it.
Scam site. Beware

I purchased a USD$10 Playstation PSN card. The code provided has already been redeemed.
I purchased Steam gift card for my son as Christmas present.
Eneba sold me wrong/stolen code.
Support asked to provide all screenshots, we did, support asked us get Steam response into this issue, we got and sent to Eneba.
From this support do not communicate, do not reply to our emails, we wish to get our money back.
Opening dispute in Paypal. A fake company with fake services.
My order number: nk9u6
Fast and easy service of games. I'm very pleased
How these guys are constantly able to get away with selling duplicate/used codes is beyond me. I'm glad there's actually some genuine reviews here and I'd like to add to it.

I purchased a game code from them weeks ago. As soon as they delivered my code (within minutes), I tried to use it and it told me that the code had already been used. I figured, hey, these guys are probably a legit company and they should be able to take care of this for me.

NOPE. I had to fill out a form with them and provide screenshots (full screen) of the transaction and my account and account transaction history and all that.

By then I had already decided I'd just pay the few dollars more (retail price) and get it directly from Playstation to save myself the hassle. It certainly wasn't worth saving the few bucks.

I had explained this to them, and they basically refused to issue me a refund or any other resolution aside from having me go take it up with Playstation. They claimed that it was part of their "process". Yes, if I had paid for something off Playstation and had an issue with it, I'd take it up with them. But if I had paid YOU for a product and/or service, and there's a problem, I'm going to take it up with you!

Anyway, they aren't willing to issue my refund to me so I'm taking it up with PayPal now. Even with a case open, they are just sending messages and not taking responsibility for selling a faulty code.

Next step is simply going to be a chargeback. I'm tired of dealing with these buffoons. Never again, and I'd advise strongly against using them. Pay the few extra dollars and get your code from a reputable retailer.
eneba-com is rated 3.15 based on 192 reviews