eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
eneba-com 1 star review on 16th April 2020
Rolanas Kutra
eneba-com 1 star review on 2nd January 2020
sweeliaz
More Photos & Videos
They have not refunded me
I purchased game code on Friday the 7th. Code didn't work (origin said it is already redeemed). I contacted Eneba straight away (through "contact us" form as there's no number to call) and asked to provide new code or issue the refund. I received automated response day after to provide screenshots etc. which I replied to them straight away on Saturday. It is Wednesday now and there is no response at all from them, despite me being sending 3 reminding emails (yes I did checked my spam boxes etc.). They just don't bother to help. Not recommended at all. I have now contacted my bank to get full refund via chargeback claim.
I have bought Sony PlayStation Network Card - 400 SEK from Eneba but the Key they have provided is not valid. I have contacted their customer support and after asking me to send 4 screenshots from different sections of my PSN account, they told me that they have to check this with their suppliers and since it’s up to the suppliers (External process) to investigate the case, they don’t know how long will it take to get this fixed. Looks like at Eneba, they don’t care at all about their customer. I have paid the money and the money is apparently gone and nobody is responsible for this. This is a scam in my point of view! So, I strongly suggest that you don’t risk buying from Eneba! I will update this comment if the problem gets resolved.
Scam! They are selling used keys, after adding few negative opinions they decided to refound. Excepted time for refundation is 28 days!!!
I bought 3 key's from eneba, everything was ok, tonight i decide to buy Dirt Rally and Assassin's Creed Origins from the seller Best-Pick, i recived a Steam key for Dirt Rally that works and a picture of a key for Assassin's Creed Origins. When i opend the picture a letter from the key was a little bit erased but i figured out what letter was, when i eneterd the key to my uplay account guess what the code was already been activated on another account. The support team reply my 6 days ago: " We are still waiting for a reply from the supplier."
12 Days and no new key or refund. My case was assignet to a guy Bill Jagger 4 days ago, and the priority was set to urgent but nothing else. 12 DAYS AND I'M NOT ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME I PAYED FOR!!!!
Terrible! Purchased a key. Payment went through did not receive the code.
I bought a product by mistake and they refuse to refund me. Unethical scumbags. Do not let them steal your money like they stole mine
So....
Ik so many pople are mad but its not the website its like amazon poeple are gonna scam its a grey market look that up.
Terrible company.

Sold a used key that did not work and said was in use by someone else.

Eneba then refused to refund the money.

Eneba is a terrible company
Scam. Wouldn’t refund my $12 after the code they sent wouldn’t work. BUY GAMES ELSEWHERE !! Trust me!
They sell already used keys, not trustworthy. After supplying them all my details including Steam's response of when the key was activated with exact time and date, they don't get back to me and don't refund me. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! There are so many other alternatives that are actually legit. Read the other reviews, then you know they trade with stolen keys or I don't know what. My lawyer is going to deal with this anyway. Good luck to them fraudsters. I will also block my credit card, just in case they want to draw more money out of it.
Scam site. Beware

I purchased a USD$10 Playstation PSN card. The code provided has already been redeemed.
I purchased Steam gift card for my son as Christmas present.
Eneba sold me wrong/stolen code.
Support asked to provide all screenshots, we did, support asked us get Steam response into this issue, we got and sent to Eneba.
From this support do not communicate, do not reply to our emails, we wish to get our money back.
Opening dispute in Paypal. A fake company with fake services.
My order number: nk9u6
Fast and easy service of games. I'm very pleased
I ordered a fortnite skin key from them with a vbucks bundle. The code immediately registered as "inactive" upon trying to redeem it. I've been in contact with customer support and they keep making me jump through hoops before they will refund me my money. The next step is for me to talk with PS4 customer support and they want screenshots of the entire conversation before they're refund me. Its not worth the hassle at this point. BUYER BEWARE
CAUTION. SCAMMERS. I purchased a game 16 days ago from there. They sent me a key that had already been used. They asked for screenshots of my library and licenses which i provided almost 10 day ago. Since then they stopped responding to emails. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. They might have cheap prices because that's what they want to achieve, to scam people. Avoid this store.
I bought doom eternal, which failed to activate. After getting in touch with customer support and providing some screenshots they request, I never heard back from them. I even requested a refund, which they never responded to. So in essence they took my money while failing to deliver the product.

I strongly advice against using this provider.
Transaction fraud. Never buy anything from those people!
I bought already used key and they and get no help to deal with it. I definitely do not recommend.
eneba-com is rated 3.53 based on 146 reviews