eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
Terrible customer service. They sold me a key that didn’t work and refused a refund. Spare yourself the trouble!
Bought hitman deluxe code for £40 and it worked to my surprise, so I looked for other good deals, I bought 12 month xbox live and that worked, I thought this site is amazing! Then I bought 10, 69p 7 day ultimate codes and only 3 of them worked. I would say take the risk if you want but expect to be scammed eventually. I'm not bothered about getting almost 1 months game pass ultimate for around £7 but every seller I used had 99.7%+ review score so take of that what you will. I won't be chancing it again, I'm just glad my initial purchases worked fine. My advice is use PayPal if you decided to use the site and if you have an issue go straight to paypal not eneba, don't use just a card for payment. I recommended this site to a friend as the place to get hitman 3 cheap but I've since warned them.
One last thing always be careful when buying digital keys online from stores other than say amazon or game there's always a chance you'll get scammed, website reviews should also be taken with a pinch of salt.
oliloliloliooli
Very skeptical of the other reviews of this website on Trustpilot.

I found this company because of a deal posted on SlickDeals.com. The deal was for Xbox game pass 7 and 14 day codes- though because the SlickDeals poster could only link to one, they linked to the 7 day code.

Within the comments of the deal, an actual representative from ENEBA commented. They claimed that the code (did not distinguish which type of code) would work for all users, new or existing Xbox customers.

Seeing this, I purchased several codes only to find they could not be redeemed. When I contacted Xbox, they told me that these codes could not in fact be used for existing users.

I quickly contacted ENEBA for a refund. I provided screenshots, an explanation of the problem, and even pointed out that an ENEBA representative had assured buyers that the codes would work for existing users- but ENEBA still refuses to give a refund for this order because I opened the digital code.

This is not the way to treat a customer. I’ll be looking for every place I can to spread the word about this company’s deception.
WARNING. SCAM

Getting a refund from them is a nightmare. After sending them multiple screenshots of a fail transaction, the send me a link with a key but no key at all. They continue to delete my email msgs.
Con artists
In an increasing world of gift card scams, I appreciate the authentic, efficient manner, in which my purchases of digital, gift-able, Steam wallet cards / keys, was made spectacularly easy. I am not into gaming, etc...., and am not technologically inclined, but easily got through the process, with their help, in order to gift my family member, instantly!
Venditori disonesti! Ho acquistato un codice non funzionante, e nonostante tutte le foto e screeshot inviati come prova dell'acquisto con foto del codice non funzionante, mi è stato negato il rimborso. Grazie Eneba!
How these guys are constantly able to get away with selling duplicate/used codes is beyond me. I'm glad there's actually some genuine reviews here and I'd like to add to it.

I purchased a game code from them weeks ago. As soon as they delivered my code (within minutes), I tried to use it and it told me that the code had already been used. I figured, hey, these guys are probably a legit company and they should be able to take care of this for me.

NOPE. I had to fill out a form with them and provide screenshots (full screen) of the transaction and my account and account transaction history and all that.

By then I had already decided I'd just pay the few dollars more (retail price) and get it directly from Playstation to save myself the hassle. It certainly wasn't worth saving the few bucks.

I had explained this to them, and they basically refused to issue me a refund or any other resolution aside from having me go take it up with Playstation. They claimed that it was part of their "process". Yes, if I had paid for something off Playstation and had an issue with it, I'd take it up with them. But if I had paid YOU for a product and/or service, and there's a problem, I'm going to take it up with you!

Anyway, they aren't willing to issue my refund to me so I'm taking it up with PayPal now. Even with a case open, they are just sending messages and not taking responsibility for selling a faulty code.

Next step is simply going to be a chargeback. I'm tired of dealing with these buffoons. Never again, and I'd advise strongly against using them. Pay the few extra dollars and get your code from a reputable retailer.
Bought a key from them using my credit card. Haven't used the card anywhere else recently. Today bank detected a fraud transaction on the card. Coincidence? I think not.
Bought a few keys with ENEBA and none of them was working. They were marked as duplicated keys on Steam so they were not usable in any way.
When contacting the ENEBA's support about this matter, they were very pleasant but did not fix anything. It certainly feels like I have been scammed.
My piece of advice: run away from them.
I paid and received absolutely nothing payment was successful but we can not deliver the product? shop with the competition you do better
Great site. Got the code fast and everything went as expected. Will use again
SCAMMERS ‼️ FAKE CODES ‼️ ROBBING 17 YR OLDS ‼️ DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ‼️ THEY'RE SCAMMERS ‼️ SELL FAKE CODES ‼️ DO NOT USE THEM ‼️
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ‼️ SCAM ‼️ SELLING FAKE CODES ‼️ ROBBING 17 YR OLDS IN THE HEIGHT OF A PANDEMIC, NO LESS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ‼️ SCAMMERS ‼️‼️‼️ FAKE CODES ‼️
Made a reservation of Football Manager 2021 and now the BETA is out and i can't play because they don't send me the key and don't respond to my emails.
Just bought fornite key. Photograph of voucher which has been used... Stay away reporting fraud... Stick to official sites... This one's a rip off. Getting my credit card to stop transaction
I am sorry. I got scammed. Method:
get wrong ms redeem key again and again. Waste a lot of time. Give up. Write off money.
Sent 7 mails with proof and 7 screen captures.

get referred to ms helpdesk. Get sent back. again and again.
Get fake windows activation key that can not be redeemed as xbox gamepas. (they know)
spent another 2 hours on making screen captures. redeeming on pc. redeeming on xbox. printing order history etc etc. proof it is not my fault. (while the redeem code should work in 2 minutes)

3 round don't get an answer. wait until paypal refund time limit is wasted!
please make 4 screen captures. show account etc etc. Be sent to microsoft helpdesk again. get refused again. Sent proof to eneba helpdesk.

Decide if I am wasting my time and give up . Write off 16 euro after 6 hours "service". Then the scammers win.
Or
Ask refund at paypal.

please refund

I am sorry I fell for "the friendly waste time scam until you give up".
Their Key doesn’t work.
They keep asking me about additional screenshots without willing to solve the issue.

Crooks, scammers, shame on you!
Do not buy from them. Theres no customer service if you have a problem, and trust me, you will. Most of these positive reviews are false. You will get scammed.

Companies are buying positive reviews from fraudulent rating companies. Its a sad reality.
eneba-com is rated 3.15 based on 192 reviews