eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
eneba-com 1 star review on 16th April 2020
Rolanas Kutra
eneba-com 1 star review on 2nd January 2020
sweeliaz
More Photos & Videos
Really bad sellers or scammers?
Wrong descriptions and no refund for wrong Key delivery.
If your code works the first time you are in luck.
If it doesn't, you're in for a roller coaster!
So far, 1/3 of the games worked the first time.
I'm currently waiting for the response on one of them.
It's been 2 weeks, and they decided to ignore me.
Just buy on Steam, IT IS JUST NOT WORTH IT!!!
Scam! They are selling used keys, after adding few negative opinions they decided to refound. Excepted time for refundation is 28 days!!!
Poor customer service and even worse webSite experience. Click on PSN > Fifa20 Points .. takes you to Origin and or Xbox. Purchased the incorrect product twice and noticed when tried to redeem in my console. I reached out to them and they said they weren’t going to refund me because I had “opened the key”. Will never shop there again.

FYI- Amazon has better prices, hassle free, and if you ever have an issue you can actually speak to someone nice that will always try to help you.
Purchased a code and it was a duplicate code. Shitty site
I ordered a fortnite skin key from them with a vbucks bundle. The code immediately registered as "inactive" upon trying to redeem it. I've been in contact with customer support and they keep making me jump through hoops before they will refund me my money. The next step is for me to talk with PS4 customer support and they want screenshots of the entire conversation before they're refund me. Its not worth the hassle at this point. BUYER BEWARE
CAUTION. SCAMMERS. I purchased a game 16 days ago from there. They sent me a key that had already been used. They asked for screenshots of my library and licenses which i provided almost 10 day ago. Since then they stopped responding to emails. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. They might have cheap prices because that's what they want to achieve, to scam people. Avoid this store.
I bought 3 key's from eneba, everything was ok, tonight i decide to buy Dirt Rally and Assassin's Creed Origins from the seller Best-Pick, i recived a Steam key for Dirt Rally that works and a picture of a key for Assassin's Creed Origins. When i opend the picture a letter from the key was a little bit erased but i figured out what letter was, when i eneterd the key to my uplay account guess what the code was already been activated on another account. The support team reply my 6 days ago: " We are still waiting for a reply from the supplier."
12 Days and no new key or refund. My case was assignet to a guy Bill Jagger 4 days ago, and the priority was set to urgent but nothing else. 12 DAYS AND I'M NOT ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME I PAYED FOR!!!!
Terrible! Purchased a key. Payment went through did not receive the code.
I bought a product by mistake and they refuse to refund me. Unethical scumbags. Do not let them steal your money like they stole mine
I bought doom eternal, which failed to activate. After getting in touch with customer support and providing some screenshots they request, I never heard back from them. I even requested a refund, which they never responded to. So in essence they took my money while failing to deliver the product.

I strongly advice against using this provider.
Transaction fraud. Never buy anything from those people!
I bought already used key and they and get no help to deal with it. I definitely do not recommend.
Terrible company.

Sold a used key that did not work and said was in use by someone else.

Eneba then refused to refund the money.

Eneba is a terrible company
I ordered "Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One) Xbox Live Key GLOBAL"

I got "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS #1.0/99 Clothing Pack" and no game.

Now they're not responding to my emails / cries for help.
I've tried everything with them. They sold me a duplicate key. I created a ticket (which was way more involved than I thought,) Did not hear anything form the until 5 days ago when I wrote a bad review in Trustpilot. They answered to my review saying that they had asked for further information. They only asked for more information after I created the review. They are asking me to contact Steam and ask them for the exact date and time when this key was activated. I already did and Steam does not answer. How is this my issue to resolve? they should be figuring this out with Steam. They were the ones selling duplicate keys. I have sent countless emails and nobody in Eneba responds. And here is the kicker, if I don't send Eneba they responso from Steam in 48 hrs, they consider my issue resolved. Eneba, you guys are horrible.
If I could, I would give this scam company 0 stars.
Firstly, they sold me a used key. After several mail conversations back and forward (with too long response times), I finally got a replacement key, which was ALSO used!!!
Now it's the third time I have to take print screens and send to them. Really too much effort for a game, but I will not give this up until they give me a god damn working key.
I may change this review if they send me a working key within a REASONABLE time...

Edit:
They now contacted me and wanted additional screen shots of the DLC list.... for a game that I don't own. What a damn joke.
Ordered a gift card on their site, went to my chart, filled in the billing and paid with ideal, then the page kept loading.

Result 64,34€ gone.. just PooF.. and they cant seem to find my payment and my order they claim there is no trail to follow..

I have bin using ideal Rabobank for over 15 years and this has never happened before that a transaction is send and collected and then disappears.

Seems Theft to me and im giving them a few days to either deliver the gift card or a refund or just any info on what happend and what needs to be done.

But so far they are either clueless or playing games either way im not going to sit by and watch 64€ go PooF..
eneba-com is rated 3.53 based on 146 reviews