englishbooks.jp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend englishbooks.jp

How would you rate englishbooks.jp ?

Julian Whitney
"Excellent service provided by specialist staff in ELT. Especially useful for residents of Japan but they're very good at hunting down hard-to-find books much faster and at prices much better than their competitors and they don't charge exorbitantt shipping rates for overseas."
Julian Whitney
"English Books are essential for my business. If I need an order yesterday they can usually get it to me later in the evening! That rarely happens as I usually have a good idea of what I wish to order by the end of the month and they follow my instrustions to save on time, postage, packing, and the environment by sending as an individual delivery. There has been occasion when I have needed an out-of-print and hard-to- find title. Similarly to my P&P requests; unlike The Big South-American River, English Books do their level best to help and NEVER re-direct you to a usueless link or send a finger-less reply which takes five minutes to read and then find a 'NO' hidden somewhere in 3pt."
englishbooks.jp is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews