enhanced BDM Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend enhanced BDM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact enhanced BDM?

Tell us how enhanced BDM made you happy

Telephone
"We have gained a wealth of new clients since joining BDM. They always keep us informed of any new projects on the horizon and help with follow ups after pricing various projects. It has been a pleasure to work with Scott at the project hub. He has taken the time to understand our company needs which has helped us benefit from the service even further. I would highly recommend using BDM as they will increase your clientele and increase your company profile in the construction industry."
Are you enhanced BDM? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Decent firm! Took a while to get it going (my fault) but I’ve definitly had a return on my investment. Would recommend"
"Really pleased with the secured jobs we’ve priced in our first 2 months. Priced 5 won 1 already and we are close to winning one more. Great service"
"Just had my annual review with my Account Manager and we've gone for a third year with them. To make their service really work you need to be talking with them regularly so that they learn what type of work you want to price. We've priced an average of 4/5 jobs a month and won over 1 per month. Well happy!"
"Great service, regular contact from my account manager sending over jobs."
"Miss sold this complete waste of money will be taking them to court"
"I have been working at Enhanced BDM full-time (Less than a year) Pros Been part of the Sales Team now for a little over 6 months. Fantastic group of people - who are always up for a laugh but also get down to business when need be. The team are very supportive and will always look to help by listening into a call or helping close a pitch if you are new/struggling. The Management Team are very easy going and easy to approach if you are having an issue (whether it be work related or personal). The overall atmosphere in the office is great and the moral really does pick up when the Sales Department are doing great - the Management Team and MD are sure to make sure the whole office are involved with little incentives to get the office buzzing throughout the month. Show Less Cons The only con I have is the traffic to and from the office some days! The business as a whole can't be faulted really and I really enjoy working with the guys & girls down here! Advice to Management Keep up the hard work and pushing the team - you're doing a great job! Thanks"
"Good service, seems to be working for us."
"Promised contracted work in my area and given nothing in my area and work I couldn’t quote. Do not sign up with them."
"I have hire there services and Fully satisfied"
enhanced BDM is rated 4.00 based on 10 reviews