Enhanced Living Live-in Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enhanced Living Live-in Care
Read Enhanced Living Live-in Care Reviews

About Enhanced Living Live-in Care:

More and more families are choosing Live-In care instead of a Care-home. The Carer lives with your loved one, helping them maximise their quality of life

At Enhanced Living we help families to find amazing carers so they can stay in their own home. 98% of people would prefer to stay at home rather than go into a carehome and its almost always a cheaper option.

hello@enhancedliving.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

Enhanced Living provided an invaluable service to help support Dad when we went o holiday. Great comms from the office, fantastic care from Eleanor who kept us in contact with Dad via WhatsApp. Peace of mind for the whole holiday which is what we needed.
Really flexible and always on hand. Provides excellent carers and will go above and beyond if required.
We have had an excellent experience with the team at Enhanced Living. Right from the start they understood the sort of carers that would suit and have supported us throughout. My Dad is now much more settled at home and it's a big relief for myself and my husband.
Enhanced Living carers have helped to support my husband for the last 1.5 years. He simply could not have stayed in our home without their help. The Enhanced Living office team are really responsive and and the carers have been brilliant. We couldn't manage without them!
A spectacular company to work for, the clients were great, the management was very caring, compassionate and understanding. I have met the most amazing, kind hearted, elderly people. The amount of times I am told that I make a difference reassures me that I am in the right profession. Found job close to my home and gave reviews. Any issues that occured they were willing to help with .
I want to thank the whole Enhanced Living team who supplied carers for my Father in Law when he came out of hospital. Really helpful care team (Jen in particular) and both the carers were great.
Very professional and extremely caring. Thank you to the lovely carers who attended to my Dad every day with dignity and care. I am so appreciative of everything they did to help him and Mum.
Really helped me and my family out in what was a very difficult situation. Would recommend them for live-in care
Enhanced Living have been providing care for my parents for the past 2 years and have been absolutely fantastic. I cannot fault the care and support we have received and would highly recommend them to others.
Enhanced Living were brilliant sorting out a carer for Mum. Great support from their care team and Eva is superb
Enhanced Living Live-in Care is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews