Envie de Fraise Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Envie de Fraise
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Envie de Fraise made you happy

"I would not use this retailer for UK orders. There are no UK contact details whatsoever (no phone number, no address) and the email address is unanswered. Hermes received my return package (their tracking number tells me so) but have lost my parcel in transit. I need Envie de Fraise to chase them, as they are Hermes' customer, not me - but they will not because it is not in their interest to help me secure my refund. This is by far the worse customer service experience of any maternity wear retailer I have used for any of my three pregnancies. I would recommend that UK internet shoppers stick to the tried and tested H&M, Gap, Seraphine, Isabella Oliver, etc. The quality versus price of Envie de Fraise was in no way worth the hassle I have had over this return - and trust me, first time maternity shoppers, you will want to return some items, it is not easy finding the right maternity jeans!"
Are you Envie de Fraise? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They have very nice clothes for pregnant women"
Envie de Fraise is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews