EPICABOO Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend EPICABOO
3PM
3PM

Tell us how EPICABOO made you happy

"I purchased an item from this website on the 14th of July and have yet to receive any details towards the status of my item. Do Not Order From them."
Are you EPICABOO? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback EPICABOO receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I purchased what I thought was the Shefit bra from EPICABOo website but they sent a cheap knockoff! Customer service was NON existent, after countless emails to Epicaboo with absolutely no response I opened a dispute with PayPal. Apparently in the fine print Epicaboo doesnt accept returns and I've been fighting with PayPal to get my money back! Epicaboo is the worst company ever! Do not order Anything from them!!!!"
EPICABOO is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews