EPICABOO Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend EPICABOO
4PM
4PM

Tell us how EPICABOO made you happy

"I purchased an item from this website on the 14th of July and have yet to receive any details towards the status of my item. Do Not Order From them."
Are you EPICABOO? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased what I thought was the Shefit bra from EPICABOo website but they sent a cheap knockoff! Customer service was NON existent, after countless emails to Epicaboo with absolutely no response I opened a dispute with PayPal. Apparently in the fine print Epicaboo doesnt accept returns and I've been fighting with PayPal to get my money back! Epicaboo is the worst company ever! Do not order Anything from them!!!!"
EPICABOO is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews