Equine Answers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equine Answers

Tell us how Equine Answers made you happy
Great products and always dispatched very quickly! Reliable company.
I have horses with problems and after lots of researching decided to try a supplement from Equine Answers because other horsey folk really rated their supplements.
In order not to clash with another supplement I'm giving the horses I quite rightly asked the company what level of a certain ingredient was in their supplement. I don't want to overdose my horses - they are precious to me. Well I received a rude answer basically telling me to mind my own business. I'm not sure this is a good way of attracting new customers and keeping current customers. A helpful / polite answer would have been much more appropriate as I was only asking a genuine question out of concern for my horses. I know I wouldn't have been treated that way by the company I get my other supplement from that's for sure! As for me well I simply will take my very hard earned cash and spend it on a different company. Because let's face it there are lots of equine supplement companies about and if Equine Answers can't be honest and upfront about their ingredients this concerns me! And to be fair this should concern other horse owners too because what exactly are they hiding? Behind their wall of rudeness?
Brilliant specialised products - not trying to sell everything, only things they have found to work. Bought Premier Flex Plus and its a brilliant supplement for my old mare - bit stronger than standard supplements, just what she needed. Loading dose is large but after than pretty good cost-wise.
Equine Answers is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews