VIANI LONDON LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend VIANI LONDON LTD

02038656469

admin@escapeinsrilanka.com

??86-90 Paul Street

"Superb organisation. Holiday is just out of this world. Was promised a holiday never to be forgotten for my 60th birthday bit they've gone way beyond that promise. I've no connection with this firm except as a paying customer. No regrets and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of visiting Sri Lanka"
"Great service, great company, wouldnt hesitate to recommend. Guy T"
"Thanks to Escape in Sri Lanka we had a wonderful holiday in Sri Lanka. From the very beginning in London, in helping us to choose a holiday which best fitted our interests and budget, to providing a wonderful service once we arrived in the country. Nothing was too much trouble. This really is a customer focused company which treated us like VIP's and made this a holiday of a lifetime."
"Professional Service-Daniel has performed magnificently in putting together what was a memorable tour.We went through several itineraries before Daniel tailored the perfect one. His level of patience,diligence and professionalism is the best. A big THANK YOU to our driver Sam ho made everything happen. Highly Recommended."
"I booked the hotels and guide for our 2 week holiday (my teenage son and I) with Daniel from Escape to Sri Lanka - Daniel was responsive, listened to our needs and always cam back to me including helping with visa etc. He gave me choices to fit my budgets and I was happy with all the hotels ( especially Glenrock!) which were all clean, fresh cotton sheets and friendly staff. He arranges for some tours in advance and left some flexibility which was good with hindsight. When we arrived in Sri Lanka we were met by our guide/driver Saminda whom made our holiday - from the moment he picked us up he looked after us - he supplied constant water, listened to what we wanted while sharing his knowledge ensured we and achieved the holiday we wanted. Saminda did not take us to sales placed or things we did not want to do put encouraged us and let us be as we wanted. He shared his knowledge about Sri Lanka, for fruit on the way but allowed us to relax. he never kept us waiting, was always professional but showed he cared. I would fully recommend him. Thank you all for a great trip."
"We were helped to create an itinerary which included all those things we wanted to see and do. We were offered a range of hotel grades and sizes in each location we visited. Everything worked exactly to plan. We would definitely recommend this company."
"It was a wonderful holiday, recommended company to work with."
"Excellent service, Highly recommended"
"Just back from an amazing 10 day trip to Sri Lanka, thanks to Escape In Sri Lanka. Thanks so much to Daniel who organised everything for us so perfectly - it really was the trip of a lifetime!"
"Professional service would recommend to anyone. Refined the itinerary many times as we requested."
"Excellent service"
"Our second time using Escape In Sri Lanka, special thanks to Shawn in London. Cannot fault the service we received, highly recommended."
"Excellent customer service. Guided us through a plan to arrange the perfect holiday. Shawn and Daniel were both simply brilliant."
"Excellent service from Daniel. Very informative and we have the itinerary which we wanted. Can't wait to go!"
"Escape in Sri Lanka was able to provide a Rapid response, ability to amend our itinerary easily, courteous service and reasonable prices. We look forward to the holiday now."
"Well we had first class service from the start of preparing our holiday to the end. We have already booked again for next year with the most efficient help from Daniel in the UK"
"Great friendly service on my entire stay. Superb hotels and lovely food.. golden sandy beach. Staff was superb, overall outstanding performance. I?d definitely recommend this site to book through and I?d love to use your service again."
"This was the excellent customer service we have had for a very long time."
"Simply Brilliant. The best vacation ever. Escape in Sri Lanka help me to choose the hotels they all were outstanding. And want to say a special thank you for the tour guide, he did a brilliant job taking us everywhere in Sri Lanka."
"Daniel was very attentive and provided a flexible tour that suited our requirements, looking forward to experiencing Sri Lanka for the first time."
VIANI LONDON LTD is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews