VIANI LONDON Reviews

Telephone
Read VIANI LONDON Reviews

02038656469

admin@vianilondon.com

5 Chancery Road, Holborn, London, EC4A 1BL, United Kingdom.

Thanks “Escape In Sri Lanka” for taking care of us during our recent tour of Sri Lanka. Great food, great lodging and comfortable transportation for 10 days for me and my family. They took us to ancient cities of Sri Lanka, Kandy to temple of tooth relic and the beautiful beaches in Sri Lanka. The hotels in Polonnaruwa and Anuradhapura were great and had wonderful local foods. Surfing at Hikkaduwa was fun. Thank you “Escape In Sri Lanka” Hewage- Australia
Excellent historical locations & excellent hotels Affordable pricing and a country with a 2500 year history The travel agents "Escape in SL) was excellent , helpful & very very affordable
We have returned from a great holiday and I would like to thank you for the hard work the team did for us. We had a wonderful time and this is largely due to Richie's our driver commitment to showing us what a lovely country Sri Lanka is. He was committed to helping us explore and access temples, markets, etc and wonderful scenic views. and even finding us some of the best local restaurants we could hope for. His driving was exemplary and we were very pleased not to be driving ourselves. Richie is a great asset to your organisation. The hotels we chose were excellent although the Grand Udawalawe fell short of expectations and their ratings on trip adviser reflected this. But as we were only there for 2 nights it was fine. The Villa, Coconut Grove proved to be the icing on the cake and the star was Kumundu she was a great host and chef. The property was everything we hoped for and more. The wildlife in the garden was amazing, monkeys, chipmunks and lizards giving us a daily source of interest Many thanks again for organising a trip of a lifetime.
I booked this trip with Daniel as a family holiday for my mum's 60th birthday. From the very beginning Daniel was very responsive and has definitely gone over and beyond to make our trip special. He helped me with my husband's birthday present (hot air balloon ride) and helped me pick a great restaurant to celebrate. All the hotels he recommended were amazing. Literally couldn't fault it. Our tour guide Sam was amazing - he stayed with us during our stay in Sri Lanka. Highly recommend Escape in Sri Lanka. Such a beautiful country and we all loved it. Thanks Daniel.
We have just got back from a truly fantastic holiday in Sri Lanka. We had booked our holiday with Escape In Sri Lanka and they excelled in the service given to us.Our rep Amila is Sri Lankan who fluent in English & Portuguese which was a huge bonus for us. We did the South & East Sri Lanka tour which is an excellent way to see some of the country. If you are looking for a holiday that is a little bit different this is for you, We had glorious weather,food like I have never tasted before and the locations were just wonderful. You will be amazed at so many things that Sri Lanka has to offer to you.
Superb organisation. Holiday is just out of this world. Was promised a holiday never to be forgotten for my 60th birthday bit they've gone way beyond that promise. I've no connection with this firm except as a paying customer. No regrets and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of visiting Sri Lanka
Great service, great company, wouldnt hesitate to recommend. Guy T
Thanks to Escape in Sri Lanka we had a wonderful holiday in Sri Lanka. From the very beginning in London, in helping us to choose a holiday which best fitted our interests and budget, to providing a wonderful service once we arrived in the country. Nothing was too much trouble. This really is a customer focused company which treated us like VIP's and made this a holiday of a lifetime.
Professional Service-Daniel has performed magnificently in putting together what was a memorable tour.We went through several itineraries before Daniel tailored the perfect one. His level of patience,diligence and professionalism is the best. A big THANK YOU to our driver Sam ho made everything happen. Highly Recommended.
I booked the hotels and guide for our 2 week holiday (my teenage son and I) with Daniel from Escape to Sri Lanka - Daniel was responsive, listened to our needs and always cam back to me including helping with visa etc. He gave me choices to fit my budgets and I was happy with all the hotels ( especially Glenrock!) which were all clean, fresh cotton sheets and friendly staff. He arranges for some tours in advance and left some flexibility which was good with hindsight. When we arrived in Sri Lanka we were met by our guide/driver Saminda whom made our holiday - from the moment he picked us up he looked after us - he supplied constant water, listened to what we wanted while sharing his knowledge ensured we and achieved the holiday we wanted. Saminda did not take us to sales placed or things we did not want to do put encouraged us and let us be as we wanted. He shared his knowledge about Sri Lanka, for fruit on the way but allowed us to relax. he never kept us waiting, was always professional but showed he cared. I would fully recommend him. Thank you all for a great trip.
We were helped to create an itinerary which included all those things we wanted to see and do. We were offered a range of hotel grades and sizes in each location we visited. Everything worked exactly to plan. We would definitely recommend this company.
It was a wonderful holiday, recommended company to work with.
Excellent service, Highly recommended
Just back from an amazing 10 day trip to Sri Lanka, thanks to Escape In Sri Lanka. Thanks so much to Daniel who organised everything for us so perfectly - it really was the trip of a lifetime!
Professional service would recommend to anyone. Refined the itinerary many times as we requested.
Excellent service
Our second time using Escape In Sri Lanka, special thanks to Shawn in London. Cannot fault the service we received, highly recommended.
Excellent customer service. Guided us through a plan to arrange the perfect holiday. Shawn and Daniel were both simply brilliant.
Excellent service from Daniel. Very informative and we have the itinerary which we wanted. Can't wait to go!
Escape in Sri Lanka was able to provide a Rapid response, ability to amend our itinerary easily, courteous service and reasonable prices. We look forward to the holiday now.
VIANI LONDON is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews