essaykeeper.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend essaykeeper.com

Tell us how essaykeeper.com made you happy
I am amazed at how fast my research papaer got done. This looks great. It followed what my professor wanted to the letter. 👍👍👍👍👍
Writer did a good job overall considering the time constraint. I'm pleased with the service thus far!
There were a few grammatical errors, other than that the essay was pretty good!
The writer did an excellent job writing about the exhibition describing it really well as if he was there. Personally when I was reading the essay I believed he was there, so I'm very satisfied!
My assignment was exactly as I want and before the expecting time I'm so happy.
This was my first time using a service like this. The paper was graded an 86/100 i was expecting at least an 90/100 but still a B. I will def use again!
The writer was very understanding, while I have been confusing throughout the entire process with my paper. I am very pleased with the patience both writer and customer support has shown me. 5/5!
My writer has been very kind with what I ask him or her to add to my paper! I recommend this website 100%!
My writer (Writer #114233) did an amazing job! This is my first time coming to a website to get a homework assignment done. I quickly noticed it can get quite pricey depending on the necessities of the paper, but it is well worth it! The site's interface is very easy to navigate and I love that I can communicate with the writer. Writer #114233 was amazing! My writer got this research project finished with two days to spare and followed instructions impeccably well! My writer definitely went above and beyond for me and i greatly appreciate it! Highly recommend Writer #114233 for sure! And I would also highly recommend others to come to this site to get their assignments done!
This is my first experience in using this service. My paper was completed within the deadline. I was able to communicate my concerns with the support staff and with my writer. My paper was revised twice following the guidelines I gave. I am happy with the final copy. All in all, I'm totally satisfied!
There were a few spelling errors and a couple sentences needed to be revised. Other than that, it's a great essay. Very fast response. Highly recommend!
This Qualifying Paper was great, quality work. I definitely want to continue to use this writer in the future!
The order was faster than the time given, and it has in-depth analysis with instructions well followed. And plagiarism was 0%. Overall was a really job well done.
The writer wrote a very good essay and I am very happy with the service. Very efficient and very quick. Will certainly use the service again. I did have to change some things around in the essay and fix some minor grammatical errors, however overall a very good essay.
Paper was completed as expected. Writer did an amazing job!
I am very pleased with my paper, the writer is simply awesome and reliable!
Excellent work! Writer assigned diligently work on the project and exceeds my expectations.
Awesome! High quality. I really appreciate you had followed all of the instructions as I requested.
I love this service. Very intelligent people. God bless you all especially my last writer. He/ she followed up with the instructions. No headache at all. I will always recommend to my friends. I sincerely appreciate all the help. Take care.
The writer amazing. I almost got a full mark! Everything was perfect and up to standards.
essaykeeper.com is rated 4.7 based on 29 reviews