Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery

info@estheticland.com

Tell us how Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery made you happy

"I had to have a rhinoplasty surgery. I chose here. It was cheap, safe and fast. They helped me when I am in Turkey for recovery also. They pey my hotel and took me from the airport. They were nice people. I hope I can see this country again."
Are you Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great service for skin and facial treatment. Thank you for eased processes and kind attidute."
"Great place. I am glad to come here and know them."
"Nice place to have a skin care if you visit Turkey. They are nice and chatty, also their equipment new and clean. That's enough for me."
"It is really Estheticland. I know thanks to my new hair."
"Painless surgery, great doctors. Thank you Emre Gonenc Baygol."
"I came here last month. In Istanbul they took me from the airport and paid my hotel as they promised. They were nice and kind. My hair-transplant operation was succesfull and as they promised. They grew fast and they helped me on this process."
"I had a rhinoplasty surgery from Emre Gonenc Baygol. He was a professional and also hotel/driver were nice."
"I had a face-lift surgery in Turkey. Estheticland performed an operation in 30 hours. They used a qualitive sensitive cream before the operation. I liked the attidute of doctors and nurses."
Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews