Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery Reviews

l.sardou.bonnet@gmail.com
Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Achille Lahaye Bonhomme
More Photos & Videos
I had a great operation for my nose and also lips. Thank you Estheticland!
For rhinoplasty, Cosmetic Surgery Turkey Estheticland is my best choice!
Thank you for my new nose! :)
Breast Augmentation is a hard operation but in Estheticland, don't worry!
Thank you for my rhinoplasty surgery. It is a major succes for me.
Best adress for rhinoplasty in Turkey.
I like their bussiness model. Rhinoplasty or hair transplant surgeries... Doesn't matter. They always use the doctors in their operations.
Thank you for my rhinoplast surgery. Dr. Resit Kayan is an amazing doctor.
I had a rhinoplasty surgery before two…
I had a rhinoplasty surgery before two weeks in here. It was smooth and easy for me. I used sprays and creams for my skin and nose. They made my nose from begining. It is nice to see that for me.
For business and holiday I came here. It was amazing to be at Istanbul. Great city and great people. Also there were more Africans and it was unexpected for me but a nice thing to see that Istanbul has more cultural idendity. Also, Estheticland is a talented company and clinic. They performed a face-lift surgery to me. The results are positive and it was effective. Thank you again.
Tuve la operacion de gastrectomia en manga, hace 4 meses. Todavía estoy en el período de dieta. Perdí casi 35 kilos. El profesor es genial y tan experimentado. Puedo decir que uno de los cirujanos más destacados del mundo trabaja en Estheticland.También nos gusta el personal del hospital. Eran muy amables y muy serviciales. Y todavía están en contacto conmigo y siguen haciéndome preguntas sobre mi estado de salud regularmente. También, muchas gracias por la hospitalidad.
I had to have a rhinoplasty surgery. I chose here. It was cheap, safe and fast. They helped me when I am in Turkey for recovery also. They pey my hotel and took me from the airport. They were nice people. I hope I can see this country again.
Great service for skin and facial treatment. Thank you for eased processes and kind attidute.
Great place. I am glad to come here and know them.
Nice place to have a skin care if you visit Turkey. They are nice and chatty, also their equipment new and clean. That's enough for me.
It is really Estheticland. I know thanks to my new hair.
Painless surgery, great doctors. Thank you Emre Gonenc Baygol.
I came here last month. In Istanbul they took me from the airport and paid my hotel as they promised. They were nice and kind. My hair-transplant operation was succesfull and as they promised. They grew fast and they helped me on this process.
I had a rhinoplasty surgery from Emre Gonenc Baygol. He was a professional and also hotel/driver were nice.
I had a face-lift surgery in Turkey. Estheticland performed an operation in 30 hours. They used a qualitive sensitive cream before the operation. I liked the attidute of doctors and nurses.
Estheticland Cosmetic Surgery is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews