etfinance.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend etfinance.eu

Tell us how etfinance.eu made you happy
etfinance.eu 2 star review on 15th March 2020
Airla Skarsgard
More Photos & Videos
I feel confident trading with ETFinance as I know that it's a licensed broker. And I know that all my funds and data are safe. Besides, I like ETFinance for providing huge opportunities for traders of all levels, as hey can trade various assets on comfortable platforms.
Tried with the minimum $250 , and they "made it" up to around $600 over a couple of weeks by "auto-trading", then i invested $16,500 but when i tried the acid test - a withdrawal, the website was closed to my IP address, and no contact. Endless annoying telephone calls routed through cities all around the UK and Europe trying to entice you to invest more. I reckon it was a scam so i got a black hat hacker in the darknet who crashed them, got money back for me, receiving bitcoins back was amazing. I shouldn’t be sharing contact details here but hit up petru at hackwithme,tech
Etfinance is a legit broker. Working with them for 2 years. During this time I had only few problems. But technical support quickly fixed them. Just try demo account and see how many opportunities are available to you at the start.
I had withdrawal issues with them,i started with $5000 investment back in 2019, they conned me to deposit $7000 more into the account which i did and when i asked for my money they ignored me totally. So i contacted Timdraper@ financier,com a financial cryptographer to help me get back my money from them and he did. Glad it was a sucess and i am out of their mess
Etfinance is very good broker. I am satisfied with their services. CFD, Forex, crypto trading - everything working well. And withdrawals really fast. Last month I've earned almost $500
My experience with ETFinance is really good. During quarantine I've used to trade even more so my incomes now are fantastic.
Do not fall for the good fake reviews here, I was already considering suicide when I discovered that etfinance is a fraudulent company, they had took away all my life savings of £200,000. I was looking for help online and I found this trustpilot page some weeks ago , read some reviews and I saw people giving good remarks to some professionals of FRAUDRECOVERYINC • C O M, then I navigated to their web addy via search, they started helping me even though I was doubting it they still did their best and yesterday Friday I got my £200,000 I invested with ETfinancereturned with my supposed returns on investment.
Suicide is never the answer if you are in the same shoes I was before I got help, get help too!!!
It’s nice to work with Etfinance. The support service works great, and the withdrawals are very fast.
Etfinance is one of the best brokers if you want to start trading cryptocurrency. They offer reliable leverage, quick withdrawals, and a large set of trading tools. Personally, I now, in addition to crypto trading, study the trading of precious metals. And while I am very happy with a large number of materials and useful information.
ETFinance is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I got a chance to expand my portfolio as well as to learn the features of trading. It’s a wide experience for me because now I feel very confident about my trading skills.
Nice trading company. The trading conditions are quite average, which is not bad. I tried working with different brokers but ETFinance has the best customer support and the most convenient process of trading that I've seen so far, so I'm gonna stay with them for a while.
I highly recommend this company. Their customer service is excellent, trading conditions are really lucrative, and the website is really convenient and well-done.
It's actually a nice broker. I've received good advice from their team which helped me make plenty of successful trades. I still have a lot to learn but I'm 100% sure there's a bright future ahead of me. I highly recommend ETFinance.
Spent almost a year to find a good broker with suitable trading conditions. And ETFinance is exactly what I’ve been searching for: multiple trading instruments, good leverage and high quality customer support.
This is a scam company, i am glad i finally got all my money back from then with the help of elitechargeback,com . I advise everybody out there to avoid ETfinance or Magnumfx. I almost lost all my life savings, big thanks to the professionals at elitechargeback .com
Thanks to Etfinance, I started investing in commodity trading. I am pleased that the company provides analysis tools. Thanks to them, I began to make the right decisions more often.
Why did I choose Etfinance? First of all, because of a good reputation. I read a lot of reviews and most of them were positive.

Right now I'm starting to delve into the world of trading, it is especially interesting to study crypto. Every day I discover something new on the site of this broker. There really are a lot of materials. And for beginners like me this is very useful. And special thanks to the support service and my account manager Chris for their willingness to support me at any time!
etfinance.eu is rated 3.57 based on 35 reviews