Eurocar Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Eurocar
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Eurocar made you happy

"I’ve had a terrible experience with euro car parts after ordering and paying on line with next day delivery half my parts never turn up. After countless calls to customer services I click and collected a different more expensive set of parts to replace the missing ones so I didn’t miss the slot I had booked at my local garage. So 7 days later I’m still waiting for my refund that never turned up!!!!!. After several more calls to Euro Car Parts they gave me a refund reference number I could use in store... so I went to my local branch they refunded my money to my debit card. Witch can take up to 10 days to clear...... absolute joke!!!!! Never again will I use euro car parts"
Are you Eurocar? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Eurocar receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered my products on 29th of March an still don't know if I will get my delivery... 1st wrong item was delivered and then cancelled my order & collected wrong item and was told someone will call me to confirm my delivery and yet nothing... Terri able"
"I ordered oil and all filters from their website. I received an email from DHL who are the couriers they use saying they were going to deliver and then they changed it to the next day.So my delivery came and it was the oil and no filters. After my 3rd attempt of waiting 30 minutes for customer services again l finally got through and was told if l want them now to go to my local Sheffield (Aston) branch because it said my order had been delivered even though the delivery note said it was just the oil.So l went to collect but they said one of the items wasn't in stock and come back tomorrow. The diesel filter had leaked all over my drive.They said l would have to buy another one and would only reimburse me when l took the old unit which was on the car.l phoned them back they said they had the filter ready on the counter and l could collect it when l got there 35 minutes later they were closed and faild to mention they were closing.So l went down next day and sent my wife in as l am chronically disabled. She said that she was disgusted they had lied and took about 20 minutes to sort out as she could hear them kicking a ball about and swearing.There seemed to be one young man on who was being treated like a whipping boy.I took the old unit back and was told the guy who sorts refunds out has just gone out and come back tomorrow. By this time l was losing my patience and got my chair out and said l am not moving till l get my money back. The poor guy who was obviously learning l heard them tell him get out of my way l suppose l will have to sort it.I will NEVER use this firm again. I phoned customer services who answered and they said they were still waiting for DHL to return items.Another week later they said DHL had gone to wrong branch and they would sort it out.They still have my money.DO NOT TRUST A SINGLE WORD THEY SAY.They tell lies."
"Such fast service and good value"
Eurocar is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews