Evans Cycles Refund Reviews

Evans Cycles have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

21.43%
Industry Average
" After 4 weeks and only used 6 times they started to come apart at the sole so I took them back to Evans asking for a new pair (non in stock) or a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Stephen Daniels
" I would give them 0. I ordered a product which they then cancelled for security reasons. I spoke to customer services to chase my refund which eventually arrived. I then reordered the product believing the first drama was a fair mistake and they cancelled the order again without letting me know by email and for no good reason. Avoid these guys like the plague they are criminally incompetent. "
posted 5 months ago - Brian Brown
" I then stated as the bike had a fault and that it currently not fit for use I requested That they provide with a exchange or refund, at this point the staff member said this would not happen as the cycle had been used. "
posted 8 months ago - Steven Keating
" What a bundle of muppets!! Purchased a new "free Hub" online and paid by credit card, 8 days later no sign of it, called the helpline and was told that they had used a low cost courier who has agreement with them for up to 14 days delivery, Not happy to wait another 6 days I asked for the order to be cancelled and the money returned to my card, you wont believe the response, "you will have to wait and refuse delivery of the goods, after which when they are returned to the store the money will be refunded to my card" and wait for it, that process could take another 14 days, needless to say I argued profusely with the sales girl who frustratingly repeated the process three times despite me pointing out that no tracking number or delivery schedule was provieded with the despath e-mail, eventually as it hit 8pm the sales girl just "hung up" Never waited anything more than 4 days with Amazon or similar sites, Evans are a "computer says no joke" really frustrated!!!!! "
posted 2 years ago - Eddie Sheehan
" They will offer to refund my money or sell me a worse bike. "
posted 2 years ago - nicholas ridgewell
" Very poor experience, delivery times wrong on website, unhelpful staff in the store. Cancelled order asked for refund. "
posted 3 years ago - Pete Hammond
" In the end the little oik made the whole experience far worse and I simply decided a refund would be best. "
posted 4 years ago - Mr & Mrs C