Evans Cycles Reviews

01293 574900

Evans Cycles, Camino Park, James Watt Way, Crawley

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Evans Cycles ?

"I ordered a bike to Poland. The parcel arrived crashed. Did not receive it. The parcel was waiting at terminal a week for Evans to make it return. They returned only value of goods and no shipping costs (£50). Due to exchange differences I lost more than €120 on Evans online shopping. I am totally disappointed."
Jayne Siddiqui
Unverified Reviewer
"After paying £50 and waiting 4 weeks plus lots of excuses to trial two bikes, I was then told I would have to pay half the cost of the bikes as a deposit. No thank you, went elsewhere and now have a fab Trek Remedy. I was also intending to buy new bikes for my daughters. Not the staff but a management and policy problem. They have lost in the region of £10,000 worth of sales and I will never go back!"
Mike Wiggins
"Excellent response to queries. Good product. Good value. Fast delivery."
"Absolute terrible service ordered bike in store for my sons birthday for 12 oclock on saturday but received email for diffetent time and date so rang them at Trafford to say it was wrong they changed it to the original day saturday 12 o'clock i received information email of this that it would be delivered at 12 o'clock travelled 20 miles to pick the bike up which j put deposit down and was told that the bike wasn't here they would 're order would have been nice of them to at least call me and say it was not there before travelling and taking day of work to collect very bad service from start to finish terrible service now I have disappointed child who don't get his bike in time for his birthday"
A.W
"Great range of products, plenty of stock. Not always the cheapest to buy in store but you can always rely on their staff to offer you their best help and advice"
"Jack at Canary Wharf branch just fixed my broken front brake without hestitation and got me back cycling safely . Thank you . Great customer service - I will be back"
"Customer service is shocking! Dont care attitude and cant help you there solutions!!? Really poor! Please sort out your customer service dept as you are losing customers fast!"
"bad products dont order online, i bought a biek online and it came broken plus there was scratches on the bike aswell i am not buyign there again."
"In the past have had a gold service - rebuild in effect. Perfect set up. Recently have had odd request sorted by Tim in Chelmsford."
"I would give them 0. I ordered a product which they then cancelled for security reasons. I spoke to customer services to chase my refund which eventually arrived. I then reordered the product believing the first drama was a fair mistake and they cancelled the order again without letting me know by email and for no good reason. Avoid these guys like the plague they are criminally incompetent."
Marcelo Blumenfeld Mendonca
"Evans Cycle is brilliant. The products on offer are of good quality and variety, the prices are reasonable, and service at shops is impecable."
"Would give it 0 if the system allows. I've had terrible experience with them. 1. They don't have a reliable shipping service. The tracking service they provide is a joke. I had to write to their customer service to be able to track down my package. 2. They can't pack right so the goods got badly damaged during transportation. 3. They don't offer prepaid shipping label for the return that's caused by their fault, you have to ship it back on your own cost then wait for the possible reimbursement. 4. To return from EU country other than UK, you need to fill out the form they supposed to send to you, but they don't. You wrote them over and over to request the form, and never hear back from them again. 5. You go to their website to review the product you bought, which is in crappy quality, but your review is rejected. No wonder they have all great reviews which tricked me into buying from them at the first place. All in all, terrible experience, terrible company. Don't buy from this company, it's a scam."
"Excellent customer service."
"You behave like a cowboy company. You sent me the wrong item and a damaged item. I have been trying to get a returns label, but this is turning into a laborious effort. What is the point in asking me to send a picture? Just send me a label. I will never buy from you again. You have lost a very good customer."
"i ordered a bike from evan cycles and the product come missing pieces really disappointed i am not ordering again from there"
"I ordered a product from evan cycles and the product come with missing pieces. I had to return it and get it fixed and i needed it at that time importantly."
"Poor Customer Services, I would not recommend it to any one out there to buy from evan cycles."
"Evans bike sold us a child's bike which we purchased. where the bell broke within two days and the tire went flat on first ride. We contacted them and it took several weeks to send replacement, I have now notice the inner tube is too big for the wheel which is why it probably went down."
"I bought a product from there a friend suggested it to me from face book, and the prodcut are unbelievable really impressed."
"Excellent Products"