Evans Cycles Customer Service Reviews

Evans Cycles have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-

A-

Customer Service - Good

80.72%
Industry Average
" Bought 10 cans of GT85 maintenance spray online from Evans Cycles as they’re able to supply the 400ml cans @37% cheaper than anyone else out there incl Asda, B&M & Wilko Expected 3~5 day standard delivery but package arrived within 24hrs - brilliant Delivered by DPD and was able to track package to within 1hr of the actual knock on my door. First class service & delivery and a great product price ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
posted 2 months ago - Ash
" Jack at Canary Wharf branch just fixed my broken front brake without hestitation and got me back cycling safely . Thank you . Great customer service - I will be back "
posted 4 months ago - Pen
" In the past have had a gold service - rebuild in effect. Perfect set up. Recently have had odd request sorted by Tim in Chelmsford. "
posted 5 months ago - Paul
" Evans Cycle is brilliant. The products on offer are of good quality and variety, the prices are reasonable, and service at shops is impecable. "
posted 5 months ago - Marcelo Blumenfeld Mendonca
" Excellent customer service. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I can't simply imagine what went wrong with other customers. Evans Cycles are one of the most professional and trustable company out there, I am completely satisfied with everything they do from sales to delivery and customer service. "
posted 11 months ago - Henrik
" Bought my Cannondale Synapse today, it’s magic! Was recommended by Hadi at Evanscycles Brentford who asked great questions and gave me so much help in my selection demonstrating such a high level of service excellence. I am a Director of Service and not easily impressed! "
posted 1 year ago - Haydn Parry
" Really good customer service, good email communication and the ability to get through to the store you are close to, made the purchases I have made recently a breeze! "
posted 1 year ago - a
" I ordered a bike in Feb and I really cannot fault the service. "
posted 1 year ago - Lisa from Guildford
" Best in shop service I've found from a bike shop "
posted 1 year ago - Nathan