Evans Cycles Customer Service Reviews

Evans Cycles have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-

A-

Customer Service - Good

80.81%
Industry Average
" Had a gold service on my 8 year old Giant mountain bike. It now rides like new. If you can afford the gold service then highly recommended. Jonathan Thomas at Chiswick store is your man. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Chris Stevens
" I bought an electric bike in the Xmas sale from the Milton Keynes branch. When I got home I noticed the connector for the battery charger had a European connector. I phoned the branch and they insisted on driving the right connector to be the same day - a round trip of 50 miles. Very helpful staff in setting up and explaining the computer and battery workings. I will be going back for the free service. "
posted 1 month ago - Roger Morris
" Last holiday we were in london. Al of a sudden i got a flat tire on my wheelchair which ment that i couldn’t go any further. So we stopped at Evans. Unfortunate they couldn’t make the tire or replace it. Wheelchair tires have a very strange measure. They didn’t had the right tire. But they helped us so good. They tried for over one hour to fix the tire and/or replace it. After that didn’t work they tried to phone other affiliates if they had the right tire size. They called for over one hour! After an hour they finally found one that could replace it just outside London, there they fixed the tire. Thank you Evans Cycles for the great service!! It was amazing! "
posted 2 months ago - Stijn
" Great customer service every time at the Gatwick Store. "
posted 5 months ago - Paul Miles
" Bought 10 cans of GT85 maintenance spray online from Evans Cycles as they’re able to supply the 400ml cans @37% cheaper than anyone else out there incl Asda, B&M & Wilko Expected 3~5 day standard delivery but package arrived within 24hrs - brilliant Delivered by DPD and was able to track package to within 1hr of the actual knock on my door. First class service & delivery and a great product price ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
posted 7 months ago - Ash
" Jack at Canary Wharf branch just fixed my broken front brake without hestitation and got me back cycling safely . Thank you . Great customer service - I will be back "
posted 9 months ago - Pen
" In the past have had a gold service - rebuild in effect. Perfect set up. Recently have had odd request sorted by Tim in Chelmsford. "
posted 10 months ago - Paul
" Evans Cycle is brilliant. The products on offer are of good quality and variety, the prices are reasonable, and service at shops is impecable. "
posted 10 months ago - Marcelo Blumenfeld Mendonca
" Excellent customer service. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" I can't simply imagine what went wrong with other customers. Evans Cycles are one of the most professional and trustable company out there, I am completely satisfied with everything they do from sales to delivery and customer service. "
posted 1 year ago - Henrik