everfxglobal.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend everfxglobal.com

Tell us how everfxglobal.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I am open to share my experience and to enlighten everyone on how I was able to recover my money from everfxglobal through the help of atriumforensics . com
I have become one of the happiest people to congratulate in 2020 after losing my investment to this broker and Xm all through 2019.. They kept on getting money out of me until i met someone who got me out of this and showed me how to trade by then i knew i was already scammed so i requested for my withdrawal but no reply from them again. i had to write to a recovery Firm who help me out after weeks of Investigation now i can trade with more understanding and happiness.. Reach me by clicking my email for more (Lilliebowker AT hotmail,com)
Beware this scam broker it is a big risk. if you have the problem of losing your money to fraudulent trading platforms that cheat, then reach out to the mail Helenlisa70 (at)aol dot com, so that you can get your money back. Seek help dont stay quite.
Beware this scam broker it is a big risk. if you have the problem of losing your money to fraudulent trading platforms that cheat, then reach out to the mail Helenlisa (at)aol dot com, so that you can get your money back. Seek help dont stay quite.
everfxglobal.com is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews