Everlane Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Everlane

How would you rate Everlane ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Everlane in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"In store they didn't have a full range of stock, but their staff were super helpful and within moments had found the item (a beautiful pair of rust suede boots) on line and I left the store feeling happy and light handed, then a week later they arrived at my home and made me feel set for fall. Everlane is definitely top in their customer service and attitude."
"The quality of the items I bought is perfect."
Everlane is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews