everydaycashmere.com Reviews

everydaycashmere.com Reviews | 14th September 2020
everydaycashmere.com Reviews | 17th September 2020
everydaycashmere.com Reviews | 16th September 2020
More Photos & Videos
Haven’t received it yet......
My figure problem is my stomach. I am a true size 16, but I have a black XL jumper purchased six months ago from you that I have never worn - waiting to lose weight. The latest purchase, I have worn and while it's a lovely XL cashmere/silk jumper - it hugs my stomach - not quite as much as the earlier one. Not your fault - it's my figure fault. However, I have four other cashmere jumpers - purchased from two other sources and they are a better fit and worn all the time.
Excellent quality garments that are well made. Impeccable service .
Everyday Cashmere never disappoint. Easy ordering, fast delivery and item as per picture. I ordered the navy shrug as a gift for my sister in laws 60th birthday, in navy. Great colour, texture and lightweight. I hope she loves it, I do.
Thanks Di, Always great to get your feedback and hope the 60th was a hoot. Jen
I love Everyday Cashmere. I have purchase A LOT of your products over the years and love them all. The cut, style, quality, and especially the feel of these gorgeous garments makes getting dressed an absolute delight. My favourites are the supersoft cashmere scarf and the shrug and I love my most recent acquisition, the cashmere blanket. Heavenly.
wonderful range that is beautiful quality - excellent service - hassle free dealings with online purchasing. A really great Aussie business to support.
This review is of the Silk/Cashmere long sleeve tee. Love the fit - have 2 other colours, but I was disappointed with the 85% Silk 15% Cashmere mix as your website says 55% Silk, 45% Cashmere and that's what my other tops are. The higher silk content means it catches more easily. Anyway, it goes nicely with my mesh shrug which makes it a good outfit.
I ordered the light cashmere shawl in silver!!! It turned out to be grey!! Not what I wanted!!
I have bought many cashmere pieces lately. I have had such a rewarding experience with my online shopping with this small business. There has always been a delightful person at the end of the phone to answer questions. Deliveries arrive promptly. The quality of the garments is superb and a true delight to wear.
Thanks Lindsey, Your comments and support are really appreciated. thanks for making our day. Jen
I love the products from Everday Cashmere and have been buying them for some years. The delivery service has also been very prompt.
everydaycashmere.com is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews