Everythingfivepounds.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Everythingfivepounds.com

How would you rate Everythingfivepounds.com ?

"I bought 4 items and received only 3 , I have emailed the company 4 times with no response so they have left me with no choice but to come here and leave a review . it is just £5 worth of an item but it is my £5 not yours- it's not just about the money , it's mainly your attitude - not even a receipt of acknowledgement of my email ,you do not value your customers and you have no integrity or decency and this is the last order I will ever place with your company ! I have unsubscribed from your emails so do not want to have anything to do with an untrustworthy company like your anymore. I also returned 4 items and they claimed not to receive any of the items! I'm not done yet... This company sent me a email confirmation of an item I did not even order .. I just saw the email in my junk email dated 1st of June 2018 , I presume they have deducted money from bank for this ... I have send them an email chasing clarification --- I won't hold my breath! They sent me faulty items which I returned recently ... I have not seen any confirmation of refund. again,--- I won't hold my breath! Last one, I promise... I ordered an item and payment was taken , they out of blues cancelled the items with no explanation or reason , I sent another email seeking reason for the cancellation ... well I guess at this point you can complete the sentence for me ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ! BUY FROM PRIMARK IF YOU WANT AFFORABLE CLOTHING IT IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE AND STRESS!!!"
Mrs Maureen Davis
"My order was delivered on time and I was very satisfied with the items I ordered."
Dallas Jones
"Prompt delivery, designer items so very good quality. Very prompt post. Great value for money"
Everythingfivepounds.com is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews