EVGA.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EVGA.com

How would you rate EVGA.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mat Broomfield

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EVGA.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mat Broomfield
"Bought a 12GB Titan X graphics card. I needed the RAM for professional rendering and the speed for games. Was delighted with the massive performance leap over my previous card, but what makes EVGA unique among graphics card manufacturers, was the option to take out a ten year replacement warranty for just £50. Given the fact the card cost almost £800, and cards rarely last 10 years, this was greatly appreciated peace of mind at a reasonable price. The card is aimed at pro gamers, but trust me, it's far better than most of the extortionate "pro" cards from companies like PNY. Thoroughly recommended."
EVGA.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews