EVOneStop Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOneStop

01205725867

john@evonestop.co.uk

Tell us how EVOneStop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EVOneStop 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Mohamed Almufti
More Photos & Videos
Great products and fast delivery which arrived next day, reasonable time for installation but above all it is an excellent product.
installed on 14 May 2020
Excellent first class service.
it is super
My new charging lead is a beautifully made piece of equipment. It feels solid and heavy duty. It also worked where other cables failed. My Jaguar lead failed at the Centre for Alternative Technology. I was told I needed a software update or something. On the contrary, my new EVOneStop lead worked first time meaning I could get my car fully charged for the long drive home. Thanks very much!
Helpful, quick delivery, very good.
Easy order and good communication by email when necessary (this is so rare now to have human beings promptly answering, thank you!). The product is installed, up and running.
Very Pleased with the EV cable & fast delivery, very good company
Great service
Only one star because you did not honour promise of next day delivery. In this you may have been let down by your courier or your systems. The cable was left with a neighbour who then went away. I got the cable three days late. I had no idea it was with a n’ bout as no card was left as most couriers do.
easy and quick purchase
Fast. Thanks!
Fast delivery, items as described
Pleasure to deal with
I have a Rolec ev charging point inside my garage, it is ideally positioned except that using the docking socket on the unit caused the charging gun to protrude a bit too much into the garage so this separate docking socket mounted directly onto the wall is a perfect solution. It is very good quality and as good as the dock on the charging point.
The charger which I bought for my car looks good in quality.
Of course it is too early to comment on anything else as of now
Quick, good quality, cheapest new one I could find, although I do believe all leads are slightly over priced. Expect in time the price will come down.
Satisfied with interactions withyou
Very efficient service
Fast delivery in Italy. Product well done. Right price.
Really excellent range of products for EVs - we have two EVs and use this supplier for all our charge cables and other accessories. The shipping is super fast!!!
Arrived on time, have been using it without problems, excellent quality product
EVOneStop is rated 4.60 based on 103 reviews