BuyLoLSmurfs Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend BuyLoLSmurfs
Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat
"Fast and easy"
"Would be 5 and I will change it when I get the account. But I paid for a 44$ account then went to re roll it and didn’t feel like putting all my info back in. So I went back to claim the account and it said,” whoops looks like something went wrong.” Messaged the owners and nothing now I have a 40$ account that I can’t use"
"so good and fast way to get ur account"
"Great website for smurf accounts. Bought like 10 from them already and 0 issues so far."
"Very fast service."
"Quick and Easy Service, been using for a while :)"
"good"
"Works well. Good job."
"Seems alright so far"
"easy to use, has been my favorite site so far... and I've had 15 accounts 😂 (feeding4fun not toxic)"
"I thought this was a sketchy website but I chose to proceed with my purchase. It was a very quick transaction and got my account right away :) All the best on the rift!"
"I didn't have any issues purchasing one and haven't encountered an issue yet. I did think that it was really cool that I had a chance to re-roll the account for another account. That was a pretty neat feature."
"Trusted"
"Bought a LVL 25 Smurf details was instant nothing to complain about from me...thanks"
"Received account immediately no hassle, recommending to all who need an ult."
"Amazing service. Quick, easy to use and i would deffs recommend it."
"Decent amout of money for new smurfs"
"Very good and easy to proceed!"
"I was being dumb and didn't know where to find my account details so I asked support agent and they"
"Great Service"
BuyLoLSmurfs is rated 4.77 based on 901 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!