BuyLoLAccount Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend BuyLoLAccount
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"basically didn't get my account which i bought the 30k package because the account was perma banned :)"
"to be honest i didn t expect to get a real account that works...but it is real it works and those guys are very quick.I Recommend you to buy lol accounts here. GJ GUYS"
"My account was banned due to it being bought."
"The account I got was not right. Could not log in."
"Used to use this site often but not anymore. Had an account I bought for over $100 banned for no reason of my own. They ignored me. Tried for weeks to get in contact with the "supervisor". Got one email from him when I replied with the situation I needed or heard another word. Then recently I attempted to purchase two of the basic package smurfs and didn't receive either. Once again no word from the manager and the live support can't do anything about it. Been a week now. If I dont hear a reply in another day or two I'll be charging every dollar I've ever spent back. (Purchased 10+ accounts you think they would take care of people who spend money with them consistently.)"
"Very good service"
"The transaction was quick and easy and the account was as describe would recommend and definitely come back!"
"Absolute scam, tried to buy 2 accounts but don't have email verification codes to change email addresses. When I brought it up the scammer simply closed the chat and I'm not able to bring it up anymore. Don't waste your money."
"I bought a verified account and I’m not able to access it. The account name and password don’t work. $25..."
"I like the reroll system, and it is probably the best smurf account purchasing site out of every one I've purchased from."
"amazing"
"The account is as they said about information the only problem is when I tried to change the email riot asked me for the old owner email they sent an code on it . But It’s great website very fast , as I said the only problem is the code so I can change the email"
"I got my account immediately and it was in fact level 30 with the last game played being in 2016. No problems, great doing business."
"Everything came out as expected. Only difference was, in the view account it said it had 4800 BE but when i logged into the account after claiming i only had 3400."
"on the low level package it says level 20-29 but every time i buy an account its always level 20. false advertisement at its finest. you guys suck"
"good stuff mate"
"Amazing"
"Fast and Workshop gj"
"These guys have always been great for me. Immediate delivery as well as a lot of options for different account types. I got super lucky with my most recent purchase and got some cool skins on my new account :)"
"this is a good website and i recommend anyone to check it out"
BuyLoLAccount is rated 4.80 based on 1,031 reviews