BuyLoLSmurfs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BuyLoLSmurfs
"Gave me an account to play on"
"Quick, easy and affordable way of getting a lv30 acc."
"Gave me the account as exactly as described, very trustworthy site."
"Fast, trustwordy. Don't choose another site!"
"wrong information, wrong password, and didnt recieve any kind of useful support"
"Honestly, I've purchased from BuyLolSmurfs on several occasions. Each and every time I have they've always given me perfect accounts along with perfect service. I will continue buying from BuyLolSmurfs as it is the best provider of cheap and guaranteed smurf accounts. Undoubtedly the #1 Smurf provider."
"Was given the wrong account. Support chat gave me a support email that was supposed to respond in 24-48 hours. After almost two weeks, support chat will just close the chat without even responding to me."
"Efficient,fast,secure and reliability these words describe BuylLoLSmurfs in a nutshell."
"At first i felt to good to be true but the worst i would lose was 40 bucks so i tried and im very satisfied. The transaction was instant, with a great variety of champs to play of every role for a good price, im very glad i bought from BuyLoLsmurfs.com. Thanks alot!"
"Very fast service."
"This is the 5th time ive bought a smurf. All 5 times from the same seller. All 5 times I was extremley satisfied! Guess who the seller was. Thats right BuyLoLSmurfs, is and will be the best LoL accountselling website! Its cheap and easy to do!!"
"FAST, EASY, AFFORDABLE PRICES for those that have a budget. All in all amazing services! would highly recommend to anyone in need of a new account!"
"The account given has been Permanently suspended."
"I just wish a name change was included. Also 16 champs were advertised and mine came with 13"
"I would like more oce low level accounts to purchase please"
"I recieved the wrong password for my account."
"My username and password didn't work after I bought the account...still waiting on the manager to get back to me and see what's wrong..."
"Fast, effective and extremely good value for your money!"
"As someone who is really toxic and not rich enough to start a new account and buy all the skins and champs I want, BuyLoLSmurfs is a really good site to buy cheap low level accounts where you can skip the bot games and leveling to 30 and be just a couple days of grinding away from ranking!"
"Amazing amount of champions, great skins, great service. Really excited about the protection plan since every other time I have bought an account it has been banned for being bought :("
BuyLoLSmurfs is rated 4.80 based on 774 reviews