BuyLoLSmurfs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BuyLoLSmurfs
Courier, Own Driver
"Got the account in no time and super easy!"
"i bought the account and when i tried to log on it was already suspended on league"
"Good account"
"It was great! It was really fast! Great service and i really liked it. Going to buy more!"
"It was good service it was fast and easy no problem i will always go to the site for a smurf."
"Actually not bad, IMA HAVE TO SAY WORTH"
"Well I had 50/50 experience I bought one account worked great, The other one still trying to figure out cuz the login doesn't work so I guess Ill be for sure on this site if that works out well."
"was very quick and ez would buy again if needed"
"It was very good!. I was skeptical at first about buying one, but the interface was very easy to access and it was very understood where to go for things. Overall, a very good experience that I would reccomend for friends who are looking for accounts they dont have to spend hours leveling up."
"Received an account instantly after payment. The account seems to be in good condition as well."
"I am happy with my purchase I think I got a good deal, but I did not receive the correct account info. When I try to log in it tells me to check which region i am in. I had bought a NA account. Please get back to me! and the 5000 blue essence would be nice for the inconvenience."
"very happy i get an account without having to level it"
"My account i paid 25$ for has no good champs, it doesn't have even close to enough champs to play ranked, and i know on other sites I could get something far better cuz these accounts always get banned or stolen by someone within 6-12 months. When I asked to trade for another account or refund and buy a better one right after i saw this atrocity someone on the chat who doesnt speak english vehemently refused and insisted that it's what i paid for."
"Fast transations."
"Quick easy and awesome! Thanks guys!!!!!!"
"Instant delivery. They are indeed the best. Their support is responding immediately, resolving any issues without delay. Definitely recommended and i will come back in the future!"
"Very fast very smooth and easy process. Account delivered in minutes. 10/10 would highly recommend"
"The ease of the transaction was great."
"Was super quick and easy at a great price, i'll be back!"
"I LOVE THIS GUYS"