Exclusive mirrors Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Exclusive mirrors

Tell us how Exclusive mirrors made you happy

"Garbage! Do not answer emails as to where delivery is or when it might turn up, weeks overdue, dodgy company avoid at all costs"
Are you Exclusive mirrors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a beautiful mirror from this company - much better quality and a very unusual design - which I am sure I would not have found in any of the large department stores. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase and the whole transaction was simple. It did take a couple of weeks, which I knew from the start, because I imagine it would be made and ordered individually. But I was kept informed and the courier also gave excellent service."
"Excellent choice of mirrors which are well priced. Fantastic service which was both professional and efficient. Pleased to recommend."
Exclusive mirrors is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews