Exclusive mirrors Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Exclusive mirrors

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Exclusive mirrors?

Tell us how Exclusive mirrors made you happy

Telephone
"Still waiting for my order. They keep coming up with excuses. It’s been months now since my order. They have the money and I still haven’t got the product. Do not trust them"
Are you Exclusive mirrors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible company. Terrible customer service. They don’t answer the phone. Or cut you off when they do answer (9 times for me!!!!!) They make repeated promises about delivery dates which they don’t honour and they don’t tell you in advance so you book a day off work, stay in for 12 hours, and they don’t turn up!!!(twice!!!). Avoid this company like the plague."
"Garbage! Do not answer emails as to where delivery is or when it might turn up, weeks overdue, dodgy company avoid at all costs"
"I bought a beautiful mirror from this company - much better quality and a very unusual design - which I am sure I would not have found in any of the large department stores. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase and the whole transaction was simple. It did take a couple of weeks, which I knew from the start, because I imagine it would be made and ordered individually. But I was kept informed and the courier also gave excellent service."
"Excellent choice of mirrors which are well priced. Fantastic service which was both professional and efficient. Pleased to recommend."
Exclusive mirrors is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews