https://www.explainerviz.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.explainerviz.com/

Tell us how https://www.explainerviz.com/ made you happy
Explainerviz Design Company with Tyler Ross has stolen money from me. They charged me for a server I didn't get based in a website they never finished in 8 months!! I do not have a website and I do not need the server!! This company is a fraud and a scam and the BBB has reports on them too. I need you to make this right asap! They lied about there work, they were not able to create a website, they lied about the time frame. The people they worked with couldn't not understand English. I was unable to communicate effectively and the website was not completed within a reasonable time. 8 months later it was not completed. BEWARE!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LIE!!
I got the help of Explainer Viz to create motion graphics for the branding of my tech products. It was such an excellent investment with huge returns and less spending. Explainer Viz did good work in developing product-specific motion graphics, and I used those across the globe with multiple languages to increase visibility. Videos were not only explanatory but also engaging to retain customers. In short, I owe them for my global brand recognition.
What I like about the work by the Explainer Viz team is that they are very receptive to my creative vision, working with me time and again in collaboration, until the project arrived at a point that I really liked it and felt proud to share it.
Explainer Viz's 2D animation work for our social media platforms is fantastic. It engages our consumers and allows them to learn about our brand narrative fun and unique way. I highly appreciate your efforts.
We have hired Explainer Viz several times, and this time they are working on a 2D explainer video to highlight the conditions of the stray animals in the suburbs of Chicago. Our NGO needed an extraordinary animated video for our new campaign. We can share the idea only, but their animators did a wonderful job with the script and characters they used in the video.
I got in touch with Explainer Viz because I wanted 2D animated videos for my upcoming project. The videos were perfect and easily understandable for my clients. I got a positive review from them. Thank you so much!
I wanted a 30-second promotional video for the Black Friday sale. I hired Explainer Viz for the job and working with them was a great experience. From the inquiry to the final order delivery, the whole process went smoothly. The quality of the video exceeded my expectations and it needed no revisions. 100% recommended.
We completed a month-long 3D animation project with Explainer Viz and got some awesome results from the video we shared with our investors. The 3D product simulation impressed the investors and they agreed to sign the business deal. Yes! Visual create a huge impact. Excellent job Explainer Viz.
I'm so thankful for my project manager Ben!!! This gentleman is incredible and has enabled my team the opportunity for our projects To be executed exactly as we envisioned them. The promptness and professionalism is remarkable. Do yourself a favor and work with this gentleman.
It is difficult to create explainer videos flawlessly but their animators do the job perfectly. I have hired them multiple times and I get remarkable stuff all the time. Keep it up.
My freelance animator didn’t meet the deadline twice. I googled and found Explainer Viz. I shared my project details with the account manager. He assured me to deliver the task in the given time. I was happy to see my four 2D animation projects on time. Their account manager won my heart. I am glad to have found this agency which is professional and expert animation project.
For our new stationery items, we hired Explainer Viz to create three multiple 2D animations. Our target audience was school students. Their marketers shared some ideas to grab the target audience via 2D animation videos. The concept was discussed with the animators and they executed the idea superbly. Our digital marketers ran the campaign on Facebook and YouTube and we received a great response. Our stock at the dealers ran out. Their animations did magic with our sales. 10/10
Explainer Viz unites the characters, story, and wit in their videos. I got mine for a conceptual explanation of plastic pollution. I do not think someone else could have done it in such an amazing way. Magicians!
My name is Allan and I am the executive producer of a video production company. We have worked with Explainer Viz on animated explainer videos. I wanted great content on a reasonable timeline and a competitive budget. They delivered the demanded work on time. We made long calls to achieve to complete the work on deadline. Explainer Viz is a great company to work with.
My friend told me to use video animation for the marketing of the kids' store. I got new winter clothing items and, in this connection, I contacted Explainer Viz to share create three animations for social media marketing. Their creative head shared some ideas and I chose one of them. My digital marketing executive loved the videos and created multiple Facebook campaigns and utilized these videos created by Explainer Viz. We got a huge response from the audience and my sales grew by 30% in the first month. Great job, Explainer Viz.
I run a marketing agency in Kentucky. Explainer Viz creates 2D and 3D videos for my clients in the state. Their videos are helpful in promoting content and creating awareness on social media. Recently, their team has been working on ten whiteboard animation videos. I have found them cooperative.
Giving 7 years in art and animation myself, if you ask me what it takes to be the best 3D animation producer, it shall be creativity on top, the willingness to act as a team, skill to absorb information quickly & immaculate attention to detail. Explainer Viz showcased everything when I hired them. It is why I'll recommend them to everyone.
I am a firm believer in the power of visuals. Explainer Viz further strengthens my belief whenever I go to them for my video creations. They produce engaging, striking, and informative explainer videos.
I was assigned the task of an animated video, and I did not know about it. I got in touch with Explainer Viz and told them what my boss wanted. Their team was highly cooperative with me, listened to all requirements, and produced a quality animated video.
https://www.explainerviz.com/ is rated 5.0 based on 100 reviews