https://www.explainerviz.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.explainerviz.com/

Tell us how https://www.explainerviz.com/ made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It has always been a pleasure to work with Explainer Viz. I have been their client for a year and ordered almost four videos, including 3D animation and 2D animation. It gives satisfaction to work with Explainer Viz as they don’t create a mess. Their process is simple, and their staff is professional. I hardly need revisions in my videos as everything is asked before inserting in the video.
Before pandemic, I was looking for a good whiteboard video crafter for my business. I came across Explainer Viz, who were charging relatively lesser than its competitor. I thought the company might have hidden charges or low-quality work. I asked for the samples, and I was shocked to see such amazing whiteboard videos they design for their client. I ordered them, and on the not a single amendment was required. Things were put the way it was discussed and delivered on time.
For marketing purposes, 2D animated videos are very much helpful in bagging the leads. Initially, my brand was struggling through sales. One of my friends advised me to approach Explainer Viz for the 2D animated videos to attract your customer base. I was initially reluctant to spend a few more dollars on animated videos, and if nothing happened, it would be a loss for me. However, my friend keeps pushing. I finally spent a few hundred dollars and ordered them a 2D video for my brand. I must tell you, and it assisted me in bringing the new sales.
Excellent work Smith, talented editor i have ever worked. Next to that he is extremely responsive and hard working. Will definitely be working with him again!
Arther very quickly grasped our concept and delivered swiftly. He was an absolute pleasure to work with!
Rachel was communicative and responsive and helped us through the process of ordering creative work, which is always tricky. We are very happy with the end result. Thanks Rachel!
Smith was absolutely fantastic! He was fast, excellent at communicating and kept us well informed during the whole process. We are really pleased with the final video and will definitely be using him again.
Arther is the best animation designer I have ever worked with online! He was fantastic to communicate with, provided a detailed and very creative storyboard before starting into animation, and he continually checked in with me to make sure he was clear about my vision for the project and to let me know how his work was coming along. I was blown away by the quality of Arther work, and he was able to deliver the finished product right on schedule.
Working with Explainer Viz was a great experience. We went to them for a brief '3D video' based on their portfolio. We received a video that is professional and great to watch. We will definitely be working with them on future projects and highly recommend Explainer Viz.
https://www.explainerviz.com/ is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews