www.exporthub.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.exporthub.com

Tell us how www.exporthub.com made you happy
I try not to write negative reviews because I'm a business owner also. It takes more than being dissatisfied for me me to go out of my way to say anything negative about another business, so here it it. I'll be frank, I don't think that the leads that this company provides are real. I've chased leads, with phone calls, emails, whatsapp and got only one person, and even this person didn't seem real to me. I've been with them for 3 months with nothing to show for it. I was also stupid enough to ask them to help me with creating a website. It took them over 3 weeks to develop a generic website. I asked them to change it to an ecommerce site. Well, they've made minor tweaks but it's still not up and running. I gave them images and descriptions of my products, and tried to see if they can use my paypal account so people can order online. Nothing. You go on the site, it has my products and they're free because the price is $0.0. I have to get another site because they can't get the one I paid them for right. After exchanging text via whatsapp numerous times, I had to finally tell them that I really feel that they might be frauds. I know that there are people here that say they have verified leads, but that has not been my experience. And like I told them, what irks me more than anything is not the money I've spent with them, but the time I've lost dealing with them. I've actually had to tell them to stop communicating with me with their apologies.
Thanks to ExportHub company, we are now recognized in the overseas market. We are getting regular Orders and would recommend every exporter to join them.
ExportHub's Guaranteed Order Service is the best service we've had from any B2B marketplace so far.
Thank you ExportHub for connecting me with reliable suppliers of Face Masks.
I really enjoy my business with ExportHub as they regularly connect me with authentic buyers of my products.
We have sold 1 Million KN95 Masks on ExportHub in a short time. It is a good for our business to work on this ecommerce site.
ExportHub is the Best B2B platform. It's our 3rd Year as a VIP Member on ExportHub. Our Company, Heat Sign Industry Limited, specializes in CNC Engraving Machine products, ranging from Laser Engraving Machine, Engraving Machine, Marking Machine, CNC Router and different types of CNC Machines, Lathes & Tools.
I am glad on my decision to join ExportHub.org as my Trade Partner, they have closed successful orders for me worth more than $12,000. I was quite puzzled in opting a B2B platform who can help me to increase my overseas sales as there are few websites providing the same B2B services. I feel very satisfy with my decision in engaging with ExportHub. org where I got genuine buyers, authentic importers. I Recommend Export Hub to all Sellers and Exporters. I am loving the success!!!
We Export Iron, steel and aluminum products from Russia.
we have been doing business in or local markets for really long years, since past three years we have started exporting our products to other countries, there are many website they say they will give potential buyers, We explored exporthub.com for 3 months, in which we used exporthub as free member in free membership i didn't pay anything to exporthub, but i continuously received buyers in my exporthub account i started communication with buyers and closed my first deal without being premium member of exporthub, that deal won my trust on exporthub and i have paid to exporthub already as gold member, now i am getting even better buyers because they have assigned one account manager for me who is responsible to call all buyers on my behalf and after complete verification he connects buyers with me, so it is saving my time as well as improving the desired results.
Hello All,
We are one the leading manufacturers of electronic parts, in our industry it’s really hard to get in connection with potential buyers because such products are being purchased after exchange of NDAs, sharing of technologies and end use of the components, therefore in this industry no traders are involved which makes the situation saturated in terms of finding potential buyers since we have to get in connection with end user or actual engineer of importers company.

We have been using different platforms for our B2B support which includes number of known platforms, but they all sends regular inquiries (which are mostly irrelevant to our products)., therefore we never got any results from those b2b platforms.

We got in connection with Exporthub sales consultant manager who explained us all services in details and also he promised commitments to our company in terms of monthly buyers guarantee, as well as marketing commitments that what exporthub will do for our company, we signed contract along with complete action plan which was discussed with exporthub manager.

And then we started working, in initial two months we thought that we are again in same cycle where we are not going to get results, however from 3rd month onwards we got impressed with working of exporhub’s account manager he connected highly potential buyers with us on chats and emails as well as call, and we went into negotiations with those buyers, our account manager is really supportive he takes regular follow ups and even he arranges factory visits and meetings for us.

Exporhub is one of the best platform we have ever used and we are surely going to continue exporthub with us for really long long years.
Exporthub web chat is really convenient to me to discuss my concerns and share my requirements with them. No need to wait, neither any hassle. Perfect communication, no spam chats, no robots there. i like their service.
I appreciate exporthub's working for my business, since the day we have purchased exporthub, my sales team is happy, because now they have good number of buyers on which they can do sales. and their provided buyers are real and talk on samples and orders.
www.exporthub.com is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews