famous memorabilia ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend famous memorabilia ltd

How would you rate famous memorabilia ltd ?

"Purchased a signed picture and I had it checked to see if it was real by uacc autograph authenticator and was told that the company was being investigated for selling fake autographs. And the autograph I purchased was fake and was compared to a real autograph the same So I returned to the shop and was told I would not get a refund only store credit a real con company.DO NOT TRUST FAMOUS MEMORABILLIA LTD"
"Did not deliver even after 4 months & could not get a refund, my bank is fighting to get my money back for me. You will regret buying from this company as they are big trouble & a horrible company to deal with."
"I brought in February last year what I thought was an original framed Clockwork Orange poster from Mr Bean who owns Famousmemorabilia.com from Ebay and paid via Paypal £300. Some time after the purchase I was getting some original film posters linen backed and thought it would be nice to get the Clockwork Orange poster linen backed. So I removed it from the frame and took it to a leading expert in London who had been dealing with vintage posters for many years. They told me it was a reproduction and as such not worth linen backing. I contacted Mr Bean around September and asked for a refund, he said try and get a refund via Paypal, I told him I had tried this but as it was over 6 months since the purchase they wouldn't refund the money. He said it that case he would refund the £300 but not straight away as he was a bit short of cash, but promised a refund before last Christmas. He said he would pick up the poster, refund the money and we would shake hands on it. Despite numerous calls, texts and emails Mr Bean has never called to pick up the poster, has never refunded any money and we have not shook hands. I'm very disappointed with Mr Bean as you can imagine."
famous memorabilia ltd is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!