famous memorabilia ltd Insights

famous memorabilia ltd have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their refunds.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" Purchased a signed picture and I had it checked to see if it was real by uacc autograph authenticator and was told that the company was being investigated for selling fake autographs. And the autograph I purchased was fake and was compared to a real autograph the same So I returned to the shop and was told I would not get a refund only store credit a real con company.DO NOT TRUST FAMOUS MEMORABILLIA LTD "
- Anonymous
" Did not deliver even after 4 months & could not get a refund, my bank is fighting to get my money back for me. You will regret buying from this company as they are big trouble & a horrible company to deal with. "
- Tony B
" I contacted Mr Bean around September and asked for a refund, he said try and get a refund via Paypal, I told him I had tried this but as it was over 6 months since the purchase they wouldn't refund the money. "
- Arthur Shaw