Farren Bioclean Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Farren Bioclean

How would you rate Farren Bioclean ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Liam & Nora Doherty

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Farren Bioclean in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Liam & Nora Doherty
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic cleaning products that actually do what they say, and more to the point they are safe and non-toxic. My wife and myself just love their Biomex Home Clean Pack - While initial outlay is high we can see now that it is not expensive at all as it is going to last us a very long time, I would say 18 to 24 months at a quess. Thanks Farren Bioclean for such a great product."
"Farren Bioclean - The F stands for Fantastic Cleaning Products - Its no wonder they won Silver in the Boots Maternity & Infant Awards 2017 Best Family Cleaning Product Category. Highly Recommended."
"Excellent safe, nontoxic cleaning products that work."
Farren Bioclean is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews