FASHION CENTRAL. P O BOX 42388 CYPRUS TOLL FREE 808-189-0049 Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend FASHION CENTRAL. P O BOX 42388 CYPRUS TOLL FREE 808-189-0049

Tell us how FASHION CENTRAL. P O BOX 42388 CYPRUS TOLL FREE 808-189-0049 made you happy

"Sometimes I come across a company that comes across like a thief in the night, a mugger in daytime, a conman who would kill his own Mother, the above named company is such a person. I, like many other's, was asked to reply to a request regarding a survey on ' how did we do' no problem, I filled in a few lines and sent it off. Then I asked to accept a small gift for my trouble. I chose a watch and paid the P n P of £6.99. The ' gift did not arrive until a month later. But, what happened in the mean time was the lowest of the low, the Company named above took from my account the sum of £84, all shown on my bank statement. I phoned the 'office' and was told the that the Ts & Cs apply. There were no Ts & Cs any where on the sheet. I joined the many others who were robbed. All the big names in high street and the web site's use this company. Including Amazon. Stay away from them, you have been warned."
Are you FASHION CENTRAL. P O BOX 42388 CYPRUS TOLL FREE 808-189-0049? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
FASHION CENTRAL. P O BOX 42388 CYPRUS TOLL FREE 808-189-0049 is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews