FashionMia Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend FashionMia
09AM
9AM

Tell us how FashionMia made you happy

"I wish they could make me happy! I purchased an item through Wish.com - the item modeled is a completely different item they sent out to me and I have returned it and for some reason or another, it was returned to me for me to pay a return fee to China - the item apparently is one of those $0.99 item and they have sold it to me for $35+. I am stuck with this item - they have sent me a few emails asking for the tracking number that I sent the item back - I provided them with the tracking number and when they got tired of me complaining, they told me that I should just keep it and give it to someone as a gift and that the most they can return to me is $9.00. Nonsense! It's a darn shame how these so-called companies can simply operate websites and be allowed to take people's hard earned money."
Are you FashionMia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My order was not delivered and I had to get in touch with the vendor to question it. Then I was asked if I wanted to pay more money to get it delivered sooner and the order has till not arrived!"
FashionMia is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews