fashionvibes.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend fashionvibes.net

Tell us how fashionvibes.net made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Sarees are excellent. But Valentine's day for some discounts on purchase of more than one Saree. Delivery was so quick, it came within a week to USA.
Excellent Product!!!!!
Order designer lehenga, salwar suit, salwar kameez, indowestern gown, wedding accessories, anarkali lehenga and designer jewelery etc. We provide free shipping and customer support services call us (650) 400-6427
We offer various types of product like designer saree, designer lehenga, salwar suit, salwar kameez, indowestern gown, wedding accessories, anarkali lehenga and designer jewelery etc. We provide free shipping and customer support services call us (650) 400-6427 or email us fashionvibes@fashionvibes.net
Had a very bad experience buying an expensive saree from them online. Looked specifically for white color (for a themed special occasion) and even confirmed with them over email that it is indeed pure white. After a long wait received a completely different color saree. Their excuse was that they didn't have what I ordered fo and hence sent me a saree with similar design!! And the saree I received looked like old and used - had threads coming out from the sides!!
I still see the white saree picture in their website. BEWARE
fashionvibes.net is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews