Fastprint Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fastprint

Tell us how Fastprint made you happy

"they are quality, they do all my stickers and posters to a very high quality,"
Are you Fastprint? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fastprint receives. Reply Free
"I have not received my order two weeks… I have not received my order two weeks later and they refuse to talk to me on the phone. No answer to my emails for two day and counting and they are refusing to refund my order. They didn’t contact me about an issue with the delivery address at all and only picked up the issue when I emailed them two weeks after I ordered to see when the delivery would be made. Totally unacceptable and completely unapologetic for this. All I want is to be able to arrange to collect my order but they won’t even respond. How can a company operate like this and keep customers with such disregard for good customer service?"
Fastprint is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews