Fat Brain Toys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fat Brain Toys

How would you rate Fat Brain Toys ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mary Pat Sheridan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fat Brain Toys in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mary Pat Sheridan
"I wanted to get educational gifts for my grandchildren this past Christmas. This cite came up on my google search and I was pleased that there were good ideas for different age groups. I placed a couple of orders and was happy with the pricing as well as the efficient delivery of the gifts. My grandchildren have given their gifts great reviews which makes me want to order from Fat Brain toys in the future."
Fat Brain Toys is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews