www.feals.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.feals.com

Tell us how www.feals.com made you happy
Watch their trickery sales scam. Trial is nothing more than a continued rip off. Bills you for products you do not want. Scam.
My mom suffers from severe arthritis/fibromyalgia and I ordered the Flight trial for her. Within three hours of even taking the lowest dosage, she called me and told me she was able to lift her arms OVER her ahead and hasn't been able to do that in years. She also felt no pain in her swollen foot that was painful the day before she took the first vial. Look, I can't speak for what nay sayers feel but as a daughter, i can't tell you how happy I was to hear my mom speak and act with pep in her step. I ordered the 1200 and will give an update in a few weeks.
Stay away, their product is Absolute junk. Total waste of money.
I spent over $250 on Feals CBD oil. It was their Highest potency oil they have and it didn’t work at all. I even doubled the dose of 2400 mg and it didn’t do a thing. Their product is garbage. Feels CBD oil is a scam.
I feel like I was taken advantage of By FEALS CBD. And no they don’t give you your money back if you’re not 100% satisfied.
www.feals.com is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews