Feast Box Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Feast Box
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Feast Box made you happy

"I tried Feast Box for the first time and ordered 4 recipe boxes which would allow me to make up meals for my family during the week. Three out of the four boxes included "fresh" meat - chicken, pork and beef. So imagine my dismay when I realised that the recipe boxes had been packed and sent off to be delivered by DHL THE DAY BEFORE they were due to be delivered to me. By 3pm the next day, they still had not been delivered, and on phoning customer services, I was told not to expect my food delivery until about 6pm that day and that this was "normal" service!! They said that because the food had been packed with little icepacks and a few wool sleeves, it was enough to keep fresh meat insulated for over 24 hours. I know that these ice packs, even when paired with insulation sheets, are not meant to last more than 6-8 hours tops. When I expressed dismay at feeding my family meat that had been unrefrigerated for that long, they told me to "take a photo" to prove that the meat had gone off, in order to get a refund. Because of course, taking a photo really proves that the food is fresh!! The only way I would be able to know if it was still ok to eat would be to feed it to my family and wait to see if they developed food poisoning! I then called "Red Rickshaw" who are the company who own feastbox.com and spoke to a patronising guy in customer services called Mahesh who told me that the company had been sending out food like this "for years" and not had a complaint about it. I could not get a guarantee that the £45 I had spent on this food would be refunded, although I have attempted to get the delivery cancelled by calling Feast box again. I asked for an email confirmation, but have not received it. Customers need to know that their recipe boxes are nowhere near as "fresh" as they would have you believe. Do you really want to gamble your family's health on these boxes that additionally can cost you nearly £60 for four meals for two at full asking price?"
Are you Feast Box? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Feast Box is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews