Future Energy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Future Energy
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Future Energy made you happy

"I signed up with this company because they offered me a cheaper deal on duel fuel than British Gas. I waited for about three weeks, heard nothing, so called the company. They informed me that I was not on their system and invited me to go through the signing up process again. Two weeks later I contacted them as I heard nothing. The girl on the phone informed me that I was not on their system, then started to laugh and put the phone down. I contacted them again and got a so called supervisor to call me back the next day. The super said he couldn't find me on the system, told me he would find out and call me back. Needless to say I never heard from them again. This has got to be the worst, joke of a company I have ever had the misfortune to contact. They can't even sign anyone up without screwing things up. You could not make this up, Fawlty Towers would be better organised."
Are you Future Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Future Energy is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access