Future Energy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Future Energy

How would you rate Future Energy?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
D Mac

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Future Energy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
D Mac
"I signed up with this company because they offered me a cheaper deal on duel fuel than British Gas. I waited for about three weeks, heard nothing, so called the company. They informed me that I was not on their system and invited me to go through the signing up process again. Two weeks later I contacted them as I heard nothing. The girl on the phone informed me that I was not on their system, then started to laugh and put the phone down. I contacted them again and got a so called supervisor to call me back the next day. The super said he couldn't find me on the system, told me he would find out and call me back. Needless to say I never heard from them again. This has got to be the worst, joke of a company I have ever had the misfortune to contact. They can't even sign anyone up without screwing things up. You could not make this up, Fawlty Towers would be better organised."
Future Energy is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews