Fibrehut Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fibrehut

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fibrehut deliver?

How can I contact Fibrehut?

Tell us how Fibrehut made you happy

"I placed my order for 3 bobbins (marked as 'in stock') on Tuesday 14 May. I received an email on Wednesday 15 May saying the order had been shipped. Great. Only both pieces of information were wrong. I chased them on Friday 17th, and received an email telling me it could take up to 3 days. On Tuesday 21 May I rang and left a message saying I had still not received them. On Wednesday 22 May I received a call saying they had not been in stock so had to be re-ordered, and had been posted that day. They finally arrived today, Friday 24 May. Hitches with delivery happen. Lies aren't good. I'm done with Fibrehut. Looking at others, it seems this is common practice - very poor!"
Are you Fibrehut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor customer service. Waited nearly two weeks for my online order with no apology. Turns out the item I bought and paid for wasn’t even in stock. Delicate silk fibres packaged in tissue paper which didn’t protect it well. Won’t shop here again."
"The speed and efficiently of dealing with my order is fantastic. You are kept up to date with everything from receipt of the order to despatch."
"Excellent product. I ordered a sachet of acid fibre dye and it has given superb results, thank you."
Fibrehut is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews