https://www.fifity.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.fifity.com/

Tell us how https://www.fifity.com/ made you happy
Want to return your items to Dubai? Then order from these frauds
Do not order I Receive my order after two months, once I received it it was the wrong item.
I ordered a dress in early May, paid for express shipping, and STILL have not received my order (over two months later!) I check the shipping often, and it is always awaiting shipment, but at different locations. SCAM!
I placed an order at the beginning of June. Here we are mid July 6 weeks later and order status is still pending. Who is Liam Floyd? I emailed them and this was the response.

Hi,

We will confirm the delivery status of your order and we will get back to you once we have confirmed status and update.

We are asking for more of your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Hopefully, you receive it soon.

Stay Safe.

Looks like a BS response and still nothing! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE
Would give no stars if I could! It took 3 months to receive the order and it does not resemble my purchase at all! Further more on the pants..which were meant to be leggings..they've reverse printed the writing, so it's backward on one leg! So thankful I went through paypal and got my money back.
Do your research and don't waste your time!
I ordered two dresses and waited 7 weeks. These dresses are horrible quality. They do not look anything like what they advertised. They are a scam.
AWFUL! Waited 2 months, two dye set nothing like the pictures, way too small!
ABSOLUTELY DONT BUY ANYTHING!!
Waited 2months for my order it is nothing like it was in the photo or description the colour or fabric .. I couldn’t even use it as a rag ... I will be starting a dispute with PayPal ..
Never received order
I actually laughed when I opened my package to see my clothes. It was like one of those memes where you compare what you ordered to what you actually got. One ensemble no joke looked like a Halloween costume. Stay far away. Complete scam. They have not responded to my return request.
Ordered but no delivery nothing arrived, no reply for email follow up enquiry
Terrible. Waited 6 weeks with many emails. Finally got 2 dresses. Nothing like the photos. Half the size. (I’m a 12, wouldn’t fit a child) cheap, nasty and wrong colours.
BEWARE! Beware! Beware! Rubbish.
I made a purchase through Instagram and I know better. It looked legit so I took the bait and ordered a dress I doubt will ever arrive. I will alert Instagram & contact PayPal after seeing review here. Thanks for posting.
This is a scam website. I have purchased a dress from here and it was not shipped. I tried to contact the company but no success yet. I disputed the payment with PayPal and it is taking so long. Do not shop from this site. I also reported it as a scam to Instagram, and urge you to do the same.
Do not order from
Here!! Not a legitimate company. Never got an email or clothes!!!
I ordered over a month ago and have not receive my order.
They have recently contacted me saying it will take another month for my item to arrive but previously they said it had been sent and will send my tracking number BUT I never received it.
Also, there is no where to call and when you go to "contact me" they never get back to you plus the email they provide only gets answered once a week, if that!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Order FIFITY1603. I have never received my order!
I ordered two dresses April 24. I paid extra for express shipping. I have received nothing and they haven’t responded to any of my emails. Very disappointed. My suggestion is to order from somewhere else. There is no customer service here.
I ordered Nearly 6 weeks ago now and have contacted them twice now to ask for a tracking number to which the reply was I would receive my order in 2 weeks after ordering, I replied saying it was over a month ago and got no reply then waited another week and emailed again and was again told same thing and they apparently don’t have any tracking numbers so I asked if it had been sent out of the factory to which I got no reply.
I also ordered from a website called Ninipy and my replies were exactly the same, word for word so I’m guessing they are the same people scamming.
Customer service sucked, the website felt legit but after ordering, submitting my payment, I felt like it was a scam. I followed the return policy and requested a refund, the amount I paid for the clothes was not little at all. On the website it says that you are allowed to have your full money back before 24 hours, I asked for a refund only a few hours later. They had replied and said that my order was already shipped and allegedly they will send me the tracking number sometime soon, it has been 7 days now, I do not know where my order is and no one even bothered to reply to my cancellation request to refund my money. I will be filing a complain with my bank in order to get the money back.
https://www.fifity.com/ is rated 1.00 based on 20 reviews