filtur.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend filtur.com
5PM
5PM

Tell us how filtur.com made you happy

"I buy a lot of supplements online rather than instore while searching I came across filtur.com. Its great to see a price comparison website for vitamins, I managed to save a lot of money using the filtur comparison and even started shopping on a new store I never used before, thanks Filtur!"
Are you filtur.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"As a frequent supplement user, I have been trying several comparison websites to find a permanent stay. Recently I have come across Filtur and surprisingly I have saved 50% on my first purchase itself. Thank you"
"As a frequent health food user, I usually rely on price comparison websites. Recently I have come across Filtur and I have decided to give it a try. Surprisingly it helped me save 50% on my first purchase itself. Thank you"
"I have been using Filtur for a while. And I am so much satisfied with the service they are offer4ing. They help me save a considerable amount of money, since I am a regular supplement user. Thank you"
"I have been using Filtur for few months and I am pretty much satisfied with the prices and quality of products. Filtur helped me save upto 50%."
"Very Satisfied. Accurate Price data, Saving up to 60% on every purchase. Bought my favorite Vitamin and saved 15 Euros."
filtur.com is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews