Final Touch Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Final Touch

How would you rate Final Touch ?

"I bought the following wine glasses: Final Touch PACK OF 4 100% Lead-free Crystal White Wine Glasses Goblets Made with DuraSHIELD Titanium Reinforced for Increased Durability Tall 24cm 440 ml - SET OF 4 - £40.00 They came quickly, very well wrapped and the glasses were beautiful, classy and makes the wine taste even better (if that's possible). Sadly, I had an accident with one and broke it, which happened about 2 months after I bought them, but I didn't want to buy another box of 4 so I emailed Final Touch to enquire if they sold them separately to buy just one glass, and I received a brilliant reply back advising me that they will post one glass out that day, free of charge to replace the one I had broken! I totally did not expect that service, they were brilliant, I was so surprised & grateful that they would do this for me I really didn't know what to say! Final Touch are a fantastic company with wonderful customer service, and I would use them again for any future purchases, their products are of the highest standard."
Final Touch is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews