Final Touch Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Final Touch

Tell us how Final Touch made you happy

"I bought the following wine glasses: Final Touch PACK OF 4 100% Lead-free Crystal White Wine Glasses Goblets Made with DuraSHIELD Titanium Reinforced for Increased Durability Tall 24cm 440 ml - SET OF 4 - £40.00 They came quickly, very well wrapped and the glasses were beautiful, classy and makes the wine taste even better (if that's possible). Sadly, I had an accident with one and broke it, which happened about 2 months after I bought them, but I didn't want to buy another box of 4 so I emailed Final Touch to enquire if they sold them separately to buy just one glass, and I received a brilliant reply back advising me that they will post one glass out that day, free of charge to replace the one I had broken! I totally did not expect that service, they were brilliant, I was so surprised & grateful that they would do this for me I really didn't know what to say! Final Touch are a fantastic company with wonderful customer service, and I would use them again for any future purchases, their products are of the highest standard."
Are you Final Touch? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Final Touch receives. Reply Free
Final Touch is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews