Fine Art Shippers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fine Art Shippers
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Fine Art Shippers?

+19176585075

Tell us how Fine Art Shippers made you happy

Telephone
"Amazing service highly recommended they were able to install various paintings that I purchased on a fair at Upstate New York. They came on time and installed everything for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended A+ service."
Are you Fine Art Shippers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fine Art Shippers is an exceptional company that has proven to be very sensitive and reliable in the handling, packaging, and delivery of my painting from the United States to Ukraine. Amazing service, very friendly staff! Highly recommended!"
"I was very fortunate to have Fine Art Shippers help me move my Antique mirror from the city to Long Islands. They were on time and did everything in half a day. I was very happy with the service."
Fine Art Shippers is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews