Fine Art Shippers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fine Art Shippers

About Fine Art Shippers: Fine Art Shippers is a full-service art transportation company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, NYC. Since 1995, we have been helping galleries, museums, auction houses, antique dealers, artists, and art collectors handle, pack, ship, and manage valuable and fragile items of any kind. Our dedicated team of art shippers has long been known for a high level of professional skill and expertise in the industry, which has made Fine Art Shippers the number one supplier of fine art transportation and logistical solutions in the New York metropolitan area. Today, we also have representative offices and agents in many countries throughout the world, including the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, and China, which allows us to provide our comprehensive fine art shipping services internationally. With extensive knowledge, creativity, and personalized approach to every client, we have already performed numerous unique art transport operations all over the globe, and we promise that there are more to come!

+19176585075

Tell us how Fine Art Shippers made you happy

Telephone
"Amazing service highly recommended they were able to install various paintings that I purchased on a fair at Upstate New York. They came on time and installed everything for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended A+ service."
"Fine Art Shippers is an exceptional company that has proven to be very sensitive and reliable in the handling, packaging, and delivery of my painting from the United States to Ukraine. Amazing service, very friendly staff! Highly recommended!"
"I was very fortunate to have Fine Art Shippers help me move my Antique mirror from the city to Long Islands. They were on time and did everything in half a day. I was very happy with the service."
Fine Art Shippers is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews