www.firefighterroofing.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.firefighterroofing.com

Tell us how www.firefighterroofing.com made you happy

"Honest, ethical, and did my roof the right way. They showed me how the previous roofers had not removed all of the black stuff that goes under the shingles, and after reviewing my insurance paper work, i saw that they had gotten paid to do that. So the last roofing company took money for something they didn't do! Firefighter Roofing, showed me pictures of the stuff, they called it felt, and i saw that THEY had completely removed all of it. The also found places where the wood had been rotting under it, and if they had not removed it, they would have never found that, and I could have ended up with a much bigger problem. Maybe it isnt a big deal to some people, but i really love that Firefighter Roofing only asked to be paid for work they did, and the previous roofing company just took money they didnt earn. If anyone ever asks me, I will recommend Firefighter Roofing every single time."
www.firefighterroofing.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews